India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mohan is a father (Page 2)

KeerthiV Senior Member
KeerthiV
KeerthiV

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged

I actually don't agree with the argument that Navi doesn't value Mohan's opinion. 

She defied Mohan because in her heart she knows Beera cannot cheat her. Mohan defied Indu to marry Megha. Why did Mohan not value Indu's opinion? Here we know Beera is wrong so we can pass a judgment without hesitation. But is Navi aware of what Beera is up to? No.  She can only judge him with what she knows and what she understands. If she feels Beera will not cheat her then no amount of persuasion would have made her change her mind.

Actually if you look at it from Navi's point of view Beera did not actually cheat her. He did marry her like she was sure he would. On the contrary she should be upset that Mohan blamed Beera for no good reason. But did she do that? No! She understands that Mohan is concerned for her and is jumpy about everything related to Beera.

The situation is truly twisted and I don't think either of them can be blamed. All I feel is that if Navi didn't value Mohan she would have never apologized to him for going against his wishes. 

I think people really have to get out of thinking on behalf of Mohan and think instead from POV Navika. I think that would bring more clarity to everyone.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentDreamerblmadhuriMoner_RadioLeesandsgirlsumiswapNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

KeerthiV Senior Member
KeerthiV
KeerthiV

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged

NeelimaSJ ,CapeBuffalo   & dsgirl – Exactly, Navi and Mohan are right. Both don't understand nor see the twisted games that Munna & Beera are playing. I don't know much but I do know that Mohan will never hold it against Navi. He will chase Beera to the end of the world if he hurts Navi. That's what a father does and that's what Mohan would do.

MI – I am not Ketki LOL I am Keerthi ! I know this forum is slightly biased towards Mohan but I am not here to rationalize or intellectualize that. All I know is that Mohan and Navi are right. Executions of scenes have been abysmal throughout the season and there is nothing much we can do about it. I think we should all look from the right perspective always LOL Just kidding!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriMoner_RadioLeesandsgirlsumiswapNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
As I said, what Mohan did is far different. Megha was not a cheater like Beera. Mohan went against Indu because her reason of refusing her son to marry Megha was that Megha was a widow. Mohan's reason was strong enough to make Navika stop and think for a while. Anyways this is completely my opinion. So no more arguments from me! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVblmadhuriMoner_Radio

KeerthiV Senior Member
KeerthiV
KeerthiV

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged

MohanKiMeera – I reiterate does Navi know Beera is cheating her? Could Mohan prove it? One can even blame Mohan for listening to Munna and jumping his guns. Mohan knows Munna has been playing games and even attacked Jigri. Why did Mohan trust Munna? Shouldn't Mohan answer these questions as well? While "we" (viewers) know that Beera is wrong the actual characters in the show don't. They are assuming that Mohan is being paranoid because of Beera's connection to Dada.

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion. I am just stating mine Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriMoner_RadioLeesansumiswapNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
What about the empty vermilion box then? Navika completely ignored it. Even Mohan spoke up seeing that only. Anyways forget it. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiV

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Keerthi Smile, excellent post! Totally agree with everything that you wrote. Navika did not have any reason to not trust Beera and Mohan did not have any proof to show that Beera was cheating Navika.I never found Navika's actions insulting, she infact told Mohan that she trusts him more than she trusts herself. She has learnt everything about love from him. But at the same time she loved and trusted Beera which is the reason why she is marrying him. How can she change her opinion/trust on him just because he got an empty sindoor box? LOL...

There are so many real life examples where people defy their parents wishes and marry the one they love. In many cases parents do get their ego in the picture. But there are many others who just wish that their kids remain happy forever. Mohan belongs to the second kind. And like you said there is nothing God like in what he did. Navika will be his chavanni no matter because he is her father.

So everyone was right in their own perspective.

KeerthiVblmadhuriMoner_RadioLeesandsgirlNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

KeerthiV Senior Member
KeerthiV
KeerthiV

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged

It could have been an oversight, a mistake. Navi knows Beera's house doesn't have a grown up experienced woman and it could have easily been overlooked.

My husband's mother passed away when he was only 14. On my wedding day my husband's brother (who had the responsibility of all the arrangements) forgot to pack one of the two sarees they were supposed to have given me. It caused much strain and delayed everything. SO my mother unearthed a leftover but new saree and gave it to my in-laws so that the wedding rituals could be completed LOL Today we look back at it and laugh but that they ensued a great deal of panic. Sorry for straying from the point but all I am trying to say is that these things happen.

ThePirateKingblmadhuriMoner_RadioLeesandsgirlsumiswapHit.It.Miss

kunakshafan26 IF-Rockerz
kunakshafan26
kunakshafan26

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
i agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiV

Go to top