Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
ya u are right 😊, i also felt this and i feel mohan is not the only father who has been defied by his daughter , this is very common now and ya navi will realize her mistake soon 
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

So beera is more important than her father? ðŸ¤¢
I would if it were my father
How can you make your father unhappy to start a new life 

If we go by the same logic then what Mohan did all those years ago was also equally appalling right? Choosing Megha over his mother was absolutely disgusting right? Or is it a case of one rule for Mohan and another rule for the rest of the world?
SilentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Geethua07: Thank you! I had no idea my posts were so appreciated! It's been awhile since I've been back on the forum, guess I had to get the attention SOMEHOW. ðŸ˜†  Lol yes there is a lot that in their love! 😉 haha

KetKit81: I'm flattered! But no, I must say you nailed it with this thread. I just don't get why everyone refuses to look at the situations from two perspectives. Why is it we always jump to the conclusion that Mohan is being ill treated and that everyone is not understanding Mohan. In the beginning I was on that stand too, but right now the situations are entirely different. I don't see how Nanhi being able to decide that she believes and trusts Beera means she doesn't trust Mohan. She even said it to Mohan, that if you had said that you didn't want this marriage to happen, i wouldn't have questioned it, but its not about whose right or wrong, it's about if her love was pure enough to win over Beera. If her faith in her Love was worth trusting. What made her speak up to Mohan wasn't the fact that he was stopping the wedding but because he claimed that Beera did not love her, and that he never did. Now that was what Navi was refusing. And any girl on her 7th phera, about to marry the man whom she fought against, who she doubted numerous times, to eventually fall madly in love with would try to prove wrong. So Mohan being the amazing guy that he is, in the end is the father. And a father will do exactly what he did, and his daughter, being his shadow will act just like him.

ilovedhanjanird: The love that Nanhi has for Beera is different than the love that she has for Mohan. It's two entirely different relations. Where does it say that if someone stands up for their love, they no longer have importance for their father? She cried more for Spiderman than she did for Megha. Clearly, importance hasn't been compromised. I don't get why everyone has to put Nanhi on a pedestal that she has to chose one over the other. And whomever she chooses, the other's importance is no longer significant.

I'd also like to point out that when she claimed that she had utmost faith in Beera she took the sindoor and put it in front of Beera to see if he'd put in her maang. He did. IF he hadn't obviously she wouldn't have had to go forward to complete her marriage. And thus, Beera would have betrayed her and broken her trust.

This is my opinion you guys, of course all of you are entitled to disagree and are entitled to your own, sorry if anyone was offended.
shumna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would have found the Navika scene in goa more palatable if she got married knowing beera's intention, but still got married coz of the love she saw in beera's eyes. That would have been more plausible than her believing that beera is upset due to spidey action in wedding! seems she still does not completely know Monu papa's nature!
KeerthiV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ilovedhanjanird – Well your choices are your choices and Navi's choices are hers. What may seem incorrect to you might actually seem correct to someone else. You can hardly expect the world to act as you would like them to. Also like Neelima says Mohan did the same when he was marrying Megha so why can't Navi do it? If it is ok for Mohan then it is ok for Navi as well. After all Mohan is Navi's "father".

Shivangi – I wouldn't call it a mistake because she really does not know that Beera was trying to cheat her.

SilentDreamer- Thank you so much. I think when Mohan is sad, unhappy people take it personally and forget that there is another perspective to the situation. Beera actually lived up to Navi's trust which should have made Navi doubt Mohan's intentions. But she didn't and I wonder why no one saw that.

Shumna – I don't really understand what you are trying to say. But what is wrong in Navi asking Beera if he is upset over Mohan's words? Navi still doesn't know that Beera was planning to ditch her and hence her assumption wasn't entirely incorrect. How would she know Beera's intentions? Is she a psychic?

Why that is every character in the show should fall in line with that of Mohan's? The show is not in a state of Utopia where no one else has the freedom of thought without involving Mohan.