Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
As I said, what Mohan did is far different. Megha was not a cheater like Beera. Mohan went against Indu because her reason of refusing her son to marry Megha was that Megha was a widow. Mohan's reason was strong enough to make Navika stop and think for a while. Anyways this is completely my opinion. So no more arguments from me! 
KeerthiV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

MohanKiMeera – I reiterate does Navi know Beera is cheating her? Could Mohan prove it? One can even blame Mohan for listening to Munna and jumping his guns. Mohan knows Munna has been playing games and even attacked Jigri. Why did Mohan trust Munna? Shouldn't Mohan answer these questions as well? While "we" (viewers) know that Beera is wrong the actual characters in the show don't. They are assuming that Mohan is being paranoid because of Beera's connection to Dada.

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion. I am just stating mine 😊

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What about the empty vermilion box then? Navika completely ignored it. Even Mohan spoke up seeing that only. Anyways forget it. :)
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Keerthi 😊, excellent post! Totally agree with everything that you wrote. Navika did not have any reason to not trust Beera and Mohan did not have any proof to show that Beera was cheating Navika.I never found Navika's actions insulting, she infact told Mohan that she trusts him more than she trusts herself. She has learnt everything about love from him. But at the same time she loved and trusted Beera which is the reason why she is marrying him. How can she change her opinion/trust on him just because he got an empty sindoor box? 😆...

There are so many real life examples where people defy their parents wishes and marry the one they love. In many cases parents do get their ego in the picture. But there are many others who just wish that their kids remain happy forever. Mohan belongs to the second kind. And like you said there is nothing God like in what he did. Navika will be his chavanni no matter because he is her father.

So everyone was right in their own perspective.

KeerthiV thumbnail

It could have been an oversight, a mistake. Navi knows Beera's house doesn't have a grown up experienced woman and it could have easily been overlooked.

My husband's mother passed away when he was only 14. On my wedding day my husband's brother (who had the responsibility of all the arrangements) forgot to pack one of the two sarees they were supposed to have given me. It caused much strain and delayed everything. SO my mother unearthed a leftover but new saree and gave it to my in-laws so that the wedding rituals could be completed 😆 Today we look back at it and laugh but that they ensued a great deal of panic. Sorry for straying from the point but all I am trying to say is that these things happen.

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Absolutely such things happen in a wedding.

Well the whole idea of getting an empty sindoor box to ditch Navika in the end was so silly 😆...what would Beera have said...'Oops sorry, no sindoor in the box, I can't marry you!' 😆...

But yes, from Navika's POV Mohan was just scared because Beera is Dadda's grandson. He demonstrated that fear even after the engagement ceremony. So Nanhi would have thought, this is one more panic attack that Mohan got after he saw an empty sindoor box.
KeerthiV thumbnail

Indeed! Indeed! To me Indian weddings and rituals are there to create chaos and absolute mayhem 😆

Yes the logic of bringing an empty sindur box was hilariously lame. You can get a box of sindur in every kirane ki dukan. All they had to do is walk out of Vyas house to the nearest shop. But then I wouldn't really attribute intelligence as one of Dada's strongest traits.

The clash should/would come when Beera's real intentions are revealed to Navi. These things have a nasty way of coming out. For Navi's sake I hope Beera changes and all this doesn't come out. But Dada  cannot be kept silent for long. He would make sure Navi comes to know Beera intended to ditch her at the mandap.

Edited by ketkit81 - 10 years ago
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent post, Keerthi.

Word with everything you have put down. An empty box of sindoor, a saree left behind, an unvisible , for all intents and purposes missing Mangalsutra 😆 etc etc cannot be used in anyway to doubt  or prove the nature of bridegroom's intentions or lack of them whatsoever. Fact is that none of the other characters had any means of knowing Beera or Dadda jee's plans excepting Munna and Ragini. From the story point of view, had anyother character been taken into similar confidence by the shady Munna / Addu then that character would have done the same thing like Mohan did and would have had to face the same situation of standing there worried but not able to convince Navika of any reason to NOT marry Beera. Navika's Conviction that comes with love would of course need more than an empty box of sindoor to get crushed. 

Keep writing 😊
Edited by -Fari- - 10 years ago
payalkkk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 hi dear,u post is excellent
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No matter how much she loves beera she knows Mohan loves her more than life itself and she refused to believe him
Yuck