Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Rugved & Mansi (Page 3)

Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockystar22

welll  mansi  will  be  really  lucky  if  she  gets  a  sasural  like  sarabhaiSmile

Yeah so true...she's lucky Smile

Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

I think the story was more like Mansi was serious but Rugved wasn't. He liked her but was not at a point where he would be thinking marriage whereas for a girl like Mansi that was the natural next step. Perhaps when Rugved is ready to settle down this storyline will come in, I guess when the CC-UB equation has settled down somewhat. At this point though I guess there's enough going on without the focus being taken off the main characters and their interactons with their families. I'd love to see a track where Mansi starts questioning the unfairness in her home. How does she feel comfortable sitting and eating with the elders and the men while her bhabhi's stand and serve everyone and then eat separately in the kitchen...surely for a girl of Mansi's generation that has to feel wrong.

I agree & Mansi questioning unfairness in her home tht's superb Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100

sadhnasoumya IF-Addictz
sadhnasoumya
sadhnasoumya

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
totally forgot about that 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index