Subtle nuances of the story..

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Here r some stuff i noticed.

the eating at the same table issue &  more

i liked what CC did with the 'ekadarshi ka vrath'
she was already eating, she is used to vrats n accepts some people do them (Purvi did it she did all she could to help) but she doesn't believe or follow.. so instead of jumping & saying she will do something she doesn't at all believe in she offers help in a practical way..i liked this..
she might have agreed to the sari, but this showed she wasn't going to give in to all the rituals in the name of rituals..

Also one more thing CC was eating at the table..if i remember correctly there was one episode in the past when UB ate after the men went to office. And the bahus ate in the kitchen right?
So far CC has not raised the que on shared meals on dining table as she was distracted..

morning - she actually didn't eat..and thus was asked to eat by UB specifically.
evening - she was too worried abt her cooking adventure to worry abt place settings. thus did not pay attention.. and we only saw a few mins when the dinner starts n she will go to the kitchen to get back something n fire thing happens, that is why she isn't gonna be able to pay attention just yet

but eat at the same dining table she would..this was clear..n it won't be long before CC actually sits at the table at the same time n share the meal.. i doubt babuji can even think to ask her to get up and wait..
if u notice there is a cushioned bench that UB & Mansi sit at. there is 3 spaces there, with the very corner one being next to manav..this is gonna be the set up quite soon as i expect it..

also this is a general observation.. have u noticed the way of address by different people to the 2 parents?
all 3 elder bros n parters call - babuji & baa
Manav & CC call - mummy/mummyji & papa

the room setting
I am not yet clear about Mukut & Kaumadi. But if u noticed CC-Manav's room & UB-hubby's rooms are upstairs and the Ranjana-Manek & Sanjana-Manthan rooms r downstairs..

there r many subtle nuances in this story..i seem to pick a truck load everytime I see a scene..and i am actually enjoying that fact...

Do add more such things u guys noticed..

Edited by princessunara - 26 June 2013 at 11:28pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

divi153ddsoapsGuineaParud_Foreverkbtr..Anita..incandescentNewbiesoapfanDraculaGirlAdorableDevil

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Hey! I just made a response on Dhanu's post. Here it is. 
The title is "Lovely epi" or something like that!

Cute...

BUT

Was Manav eating without his wife? Waiting for the day when the DIL's are not classed as second class citizens. How could they eat without their wives, beats me. I mean it's OK to have sex with them (Manav will too, eventually!LOL) but not to eat with them?
And Manav? He didn't say anything?   Shocked 
He probably hasn't even thought about it. And the same scenario with the saree. (When bhabhi tattled.) So, looks like it doesn't bother him much? He's not thinking much about how his wife would feel? that's pretty inconsiderate. And yeah, selfish, too.(Does draping a saree count?  Hmmm... hopefully, won't be too long before Manav insists his wife join him. Perhaps that gaping space on the bench where mom and daughter were sitting, and then that would be the space near Manav for Chhan Chhan? And other wives opposite their husbands? At least, he could play footsies with her??Big smile)
Still cannot understand this. How can a husband not want to eat with his wife?? How can a family not sit together and eat? That is the basis of a family!! Being together and communicating. In this house, everyone is afraid to even open their mouths!) The real issues?? INEQUALITY! Looks like a hierarchy is well and running in UB's house, at least. And here I was thinking that the caste system had been abolished!!!!
Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Nice Post sunara 

Chk PM babes 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top