ALL AsYa UPLOADING *Come In* (Page 17)

Rumz_12 Senior Member
Rumz_12
Rumz_12

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Closed...

Originally posted by Mr_Mrs.KSG

@Mr_Mrs.KSG, LOL, So what did I do to you now??? Burst your bubble to hard..?? If you think my posts are filled with BS, I don't understand why you go looking for them...lol... Do not bring in other actors who are not required over here, UNDERSTOOD???

LOL I don't go around searching for ur posts... U automatically appear in the posts where ur BS comments are not required. And I just wanted to see some Asya funny fights which I couldn't find anywhere. And I did not bring any actors here, trust me I don't even want knowing ur personal grudge. And plzz let's stop it here. This totally is not the place to let out all the feelings. I don't wanna get reported Ouch . And I seriously do not have a personal grudge against U. Wink . So stop luking too much into it. And if u don't want to share those scenes with me no probs. I think I can live Wink LOL oh plzz did I sound like u burst my bubble coz U CAN'T sweets LOL . And let's stop it now. I just wanted THE SCENES

YAWN, do whatever you like.. Not like I care.. Don't write me an essay...SleepyYour shit is not required.. Let's stop what??? You were the one who came in here with your crap and mentioning JSG , didn't you?? I guess you forgot.. Watch it or not.. I frankly, DON'T GIVE A DAMN... I can live with you not watching... I don't think I'm doing anyone a favor by posting the videos or vice versa.. You do go looking for my posts...

Rumz_12 Senior Member
Rumz_12
Rumz_12

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

@Mr_Mrs.KSG, LOL, So what did I do to you now??? Burst your bubble to hard..?? If you think my posts are filled with BS, I don't understand why you go looking for them...lol... Do not bring in other actors who are not required over here, UNDERSTOOD???

LOL I don't go around searching for ur posts... U automatically appear in the posts where ur BS comments are not required. And I just wanted to see some Asya funny fights which I couldn't find anywhere. And I did not bring any actors here, trust me I don't even want knowing ur personal grudge. And plzz let's stop it here. This totally is not the place to let out all the feelings. I don't wanna get reported Ouch . And I seriously do not have a personal grudge against U. Wink . So stop luking too much into it. And if u don't want to share those scenes with me no probs. I think I can live Wink LOL oh plzz did I sound like u burst my bubble coz U CAN'T sweets LOL . And let's stop it now. I just wanted THE SCENES

YAWN, do whatever you like.. Not like I care.. Don't write me an essay...SleepyYour shit is not required.. Let's stop what??? You were the one who came in here with your crap and mentioning JSG , didn't you?? I guess you forgot.. Watch it or not.. I frankly, DON'T GIVE A DAMN... I can live with you not watching... I don't think I'm doing anyone a favor by posting the videos or vice versa.. You do go looking for my posts...
Dude Chill... I just came here for the scenes... Why get VIOLENT Ouch . Just tried being friendly but looks like people here don't have a good sense of humour. I know i aint doing any favour by watching scenes here but for me u r, by uploading them LOL . And what makes u think I go around searching for ur posts... Too bad dat U "THINK" so. And I guess the world doesn't go around according to ur THINKING Ouch

Edited by Mr_Mrs.KSG - 11 August 2013 at 3:23am
Rumz_12 Senior Member
Rumz_12
Rumz_12

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Dude Chill... I just came here for the scenes... Why get VIOLENT Ouch . looks like people here don't have a good sense of humour. I know i aint doing any favour by watching scenes here but for me u r, by uploading them LOL . And what makes u think I go around searching for ur posts... Too bad dat U "THINK" so. And I guess the world doesn't go around according to ur THINKING Ouch
Asma- IF-Rockerz
Asma-
Asma-

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Thank You ! Keep uploading =) it becomes so hard to watch qubool hai on the net  
MayurnASYA Goldie
MayurnASYA
MayurnASYA

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
wow...thank u so much...Hug
im waiting for them...Embarrassed
keep uploading 
Maaneet099 IF-Rockerz
Maaneet099
Maaneet099

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
wohoo! it was only yesterday I was so frustrated that there were no exclusive AsYa scenes... shanks sho musch Embarrassed
-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
update new scenes too :)

Go to top