Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shahid: The man who dared to say no to YRF, Dharma (Page 2)

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I am glad he never really brought this out in the open until now. And YRF kept on saying how they kicked him out LOL This shows how confident this man is, even without the backing of any prestigious family. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VK_18FireLordPhoenixChatoyant.OJ6.0TheJake

Haeyeol IF-Dazzler
Haeyeol
Haeyeol

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

So Shahid said no to YRF and not the other way around? Confused I thought he was being nosy and was kicked out

well He said Yes..then No.
For YRF the director got ill..and moved it 3 months later.. and then Shahid and Parineeti wanted songs..and got movied another 2 months..
 apparently the movie was suppose to start shooting last March and release earlier this year..before Aurangzeb. 

and Shahid's dates clashed with PPNH.. so he had to choose one ..and he went with RKS.

and now Susu has landed the role and movie with Songs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chatoyant.

VK_18 Goldie
VK_18
VK_18

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

I am glad he never really brought this out in the open until now. And YRF kept on saying how they kicked him out LOL This shows how confident this man is, even without the backing of any prestigious family. 

That's why I love the guy and want him to succeed. Whatever he is today is on his own merit. Not because he's from a big shot filmi family or has the backing of a big studio. He does his thing and doesn't bother about negative publicity. The truth always comes out.

I wish his PR would respond to the negative articles sometime though. The press is always trying to bring him down for whatever reason. I am really rooting for Shahid. Hope RR and PPNH are super hits.

Edited by SalmanFan - 28 June 2013 at 8:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52FireLordPhoenixReal.Madrid

A_la_mode IF-Dazzler
A_la_mode
A_la_mode

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged

I want Shahid to succeed as well but his choice of movies sucks big time. It's no big deal if he refused YRF or Dharma films, but I hope he has something substantial to show us fans with his upcoming movies.

NoThanks IF-Rockerz
NoThanks
NoThanks

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
and his career never hesitated from saying bye to him.
realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
LOLLOL Well whatever it may be, its his loss more than YRF. They will get more successful or better actors. Younger actors have  moved ahead of him and he is left behind. His choice of films is pathetic and he is poor at it. He better try others choice for him and see how that plays out.
Kya.Bolta.Tu IF-Rockerz
Kya.Bolta.Tu
Kya.Bolta.Tu

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Bechara Shahid,just look at the kind of publicity he is getting.
fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
A fact about Shahid that plays a major role in me liking him...he gives no explanations!Thumbs Up He doesn't give a damn about what people might think or do because at the end of the day, no matter if he is giving hits or not...he can act and people want him in their movie. He always has a low profile...comes out to do promotions when needed, goes back to work. Does what he wants to do. And there is nothing wrong with that. Like him or not...he holds his own. 

The same people that complain about actors talking about the roles they rejected complain when actors don't come up front and clear the air.
The same people that complain when a production house comes and says they didn't pick/offer thier "favorite" complain on how right or wrong another actor is for the same situation. Makes me laugh. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhansunflower52TheJake

Go to top