Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdInfinitum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: K.Sean

I am glad he never really brought this out in the open until now. And YRF kept on saying how they kicked him out 😆 This shows how confident this man is, even without the backing of any prestigious family. 

That's why I love the guy and want him to succeed. Whatever he is today is on his own merit. Not because he's from a big shot filmi family or has the backing of a big studio. He does his thing and doesn't bother about negative publicity. The truth always comes out.

I wish his PR would respond to the negative articles sometime though. The press is always trying to bring him down for whatever reason. I am really rooting for Shahid. Hope RR and PPNH are super hits. Edited by SalmanFan - 10 years ago
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I want Shahid to succeed as well but his choice of movies sucks big time. It's no big deal if he refused YRF or Dharma films, but I hope he has something substantial to show us fans with his upcoming movies.

NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and his career never hesitated from saying bye to him.
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😆😆 Well whatever it may be, its his loss more than YRF. They will get more successful or better actors. Younger actors have  moved ahead of him and he is left behind. His choice of films is pathetic and he is poor at it. He better try others choice for him and see how that plays out.
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bechara Shahid,just look at the kind of publicity he is getting.
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A fact about Shahid that plays a major role in me liking him...he gives no explanations!👍🏼 He doesn't give a damn about what people might think or do because at the end of the day, no matter if he is giving hits or not...he can act and people want him in their movie. He always has a low profile...comes out to do promotions when needed, goes back to work. Does what he wants to do. And there is nothing wrong with that. Like him or not...he holds his own. 

The same people that complain about actors talking about the roles they rejected complain when actors don't come up front and clear the air.
The same people that complain when a production house comes and says they didn't pick/offer thier "favorite" complain on how right or wrong another actor is for the same situation. Makes me laugh. 
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The man who dared to do masterpieces like Teri Meri Kahani and Mausam !!!!!
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😕🤔 sasha needs  1 HIT badly
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but then kareena prolly wouldnt have been in gori tere pyar mein which wuld have been good cus it sounds like a flop or average grosser at best. but if they had gotten shahid and kareena that wuld have been amazing
Shahid stop acting dumb dude. Buckle up ur career. I want rk vs shahid rivaliry