India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

kameenepan ki bhi koi had hoti hai

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
munna aka addu is worse than beera right now. he is still playing a game wid his family to beat mohan. i dont think that anything he says or does in future is going to justify what he did to mohan in past or is still doing to him. what i dont understand is his problem wid the special bond between mohan and nanhi. the way he said those words to mohan about going and saving his pyari nanhi sounded more like jealousy. 

i am not justifying what beera was going to do but right now munna is the most irritating character coz nothing about him is right. his anger towards mohan was not justifiable in past or right now. 
if he wants to take dada's place and take over his business, i would say let him coz he doesnt deserve a  family like the one he has where everyone loves him so much despite he has put them through.

still i am really confused about munna's issues with nanhi-mohan's relation or why he still hates him after everything he did for his friend in his name.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

souji2008deejagi

priya-like-best Goldie
priya-like-best
priya-like-best

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
He is too confusing yaar,kuch samajh nai aata hai uske bare me...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top