its high time

geet08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
now they should show some romantic moments between jagya and ganga. we need that badly. what u say friends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: geet08

now they should show some romantic moments between jagya and ganga. we need that badly. what u say friends.

Not so soon.

there is that unspoken romance between them even now.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 10 years ago
sailu22 thumbnail
it will be boring to watch romance between a guy who is goin to marry for the third time and a women who has a child and she is a mother of a child...it would be very cheap to watch
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
so agree with u ...want to see that loving scenes btwn jagya and ganga..that silence btwn even says it.that they are meant for each other..i bet u..as soon as this sanchi brings her family to ask for marriage with him...he will be shocked than ganga and will somehow take the topic of marrying ganga instead..atleast i hope that..and by the way sailu..why do u say its cheap..for love to be shown u dont have a beautiful or bad past...it needs to be purely there btwn the two persons thats it..so i dont agree with u..sorry!
sailu22 thumbnail
ya he has got some responsibilities..i mean taking care of her son etc ...it seems akward for me to watch   their romancing...marriage is not life...it would be more better if she is shown as a nurse taking care of her son and do her poatgraduation tooo...there is some life other than marriage...and romance...
geet08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
to love kab start hoga ,jab sanchi jagya ko kha jayegi tab. sanchi ki speed to vampire se bhi tez hai
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sailu22

it will be boring to watch romance between a guy who is goin to marry for the third time and a women who has a child and she is a mother of a child...it would be very cheap to watch

This is exactly the kind of mentality that the show is trying to change by showing this track. That how a person with 2 broken relationships and a mother of a young son can still find love, after pain and heartbreak, with the right person.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ofcours any viewrs are waiting for Ganga Jagya romence. I hope it will start soon.
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
of course!! they should speed up things a bit. ganga should start feeling a little differently and try to smile more in jagya's presence. and jagya meanwhile would do good to keep sanchi at a proper distance in her place.