Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 97)

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PyarayAfzal

Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Lol why would I take sides? I don't even know neither of you properly.  I said she was right as in she just said what she felt, but I didn't find any rudeness in her post like there was in yours. You were offended, I get it, but you could have replied in a more mature manner. Anyways leave it because clearly this isn't going anywhere!

Yeahhh Righttt!!! I also do not want to discuss it further when I think this should not have started at the first place. And I think I have been replying in the same mature manner as others replied when I said they mocked others.

So? What's your name?i Don't wanna call you pyarayafzal, i do love the show thoughLOL 

Edited by Wicked-Anoshka - 16 March 2014 at 9:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaan-Jee

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

Please girls! Let's all stay united. I love talking to you's Day Dreaming

Hey whats your name?Tongue

Anoshka Singh, nepalese originTongue

U?

Are you muslim?

How did you get into Pakistani shows?Tongue

Oh btw that question was for Woh Ajnabee not you. I know your name. I just got confused.LOL

Sorry yaar couldn't reply any sooner, went to drop off my little girl. 

No not Muslim. Buddhist buh married a guy from Punjab, so I guess a bit of bothLOL

Pakistani dramas are very popular in Nepal. We used to watch it every Saturday on our national channel. My mum made me watch dhoop kinare, urusha, un kahi etc et . They're the classics, don't know if you've heard of them. 

About couple years back I came across an indian show called 'geet' and got hooked to the good shows but I find indian dramas too lengthy and sometimes make no sense after 6 months..

Then I thought of pakastani dramas, I watched dastan, and omg, what a drama, now I'm addicted to them..don't know much about the writers n stuffs but I'm getting thereEmbarrassed LOL

wow thats great!

I was addicted to Geet tooLOL

-anoshka-

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by starstruckk

by the way, are Zeeshan and that girl (forgot her character's name) engaged or have they had their nikah already? 

I believe they mentioned that their nikah is done - I hope there's no second marriage crap on this show!

Sorry to disappoint you but there is!LOL

wait, is Zeeshan married in the novel? Confused how is there any possibility of Romaisa and Zeeshan coming together if he's already married? unless Adeel's character pulls off a Shaam here and marries again..hope not! LOL

In the novel I think he stays with Natasha but he only does Nikkah with Romaisa so that she doesn't leave with the kid and property. But at the end he finds out how badly they have all been treating her and then he takes a stand for her. I am not sure if he ever left Natasha or not.
Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

@Anoshka My name is Rida. Though I wont mind if you call me Pyari Rida  Big smile in competition to "buhat hi payara Afzal". So you watch Pyaray Afzal as well.. thats good .. more things to discuss and chat about. So Nepal's language, is it also hindi? (as you understand hindi/urdu dramas).

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 16 March 2014 at 10:09pm

-anoshka-

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

@ Woh Ajnabee: Mikaal surely put on a lot of weight in this serial..it was very evident. I think Mikaal is a really good looking guy..he has a gorgeous face which helped him look okay LOL because in majority of the scenes he looked great face-wise but then that's about it. LOL ..and I say this as a crazy Mikaal fangirl. 
-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

@Anoshka My name is Rida. Though I wont mind if you call me Pyari Rida  Big smile in competition to "buhat hi payara Afzal". So you watch Pyaray Afzal as well.. thats good .. more things to discuss and chat about. So Nepal's language, is it also hindi? (as you understand hindi/urdu dramas).

Aww tum gusse mei toh aur pyare Ridi lagti ho LOL
It's nepalese !Tongue Or Nepali ! 

Pakastani dramas plus my hubby is from India..he can't speAk Nepali n I can't speak punjabi so Urdu/Hindi a common language, he says I speak funny but wthLOL

Jaan-Jee

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Hinna, what did u just say?Shocked
He is married to the other girl? Nikah to roumesha? But nikah is being married right!

HeavenlyBliss.

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Aww tum gusse mei toh aur pyare Ridi lagti ho LOL
It's nepalese !Tongue Or Nepali ! 

Pakastani dramas plus my hubby is from India..he can't speAk Nepali n I can't speak punjabi so Urdu/Hindi a common language, he says I speak funny but wthLOL

Haina?!.. lagti hoon na Pyari? Wink especially jab ghussa karna banta bhi ho Big smile  I thought one of Nepal's language is hindi as well, apparently I was wrong. I think your hindi/urdu is good keeping in mind that it is not your first language. I am able to understand you easily.

-anoshka-

Go to top