Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 96)

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PyarayAfzal

Yaar Anoshka I seriously did not start it but at the same time I can not even tolerate what was done here. I did not start this hypocrisy. People are saying oh it is alright to criticize and then in the same breath saying ohh you can not criticize others opinions take a chill pill. Seriously what is that!

Yeah happens hon. Bhai behen  etc etc mei vi arguments hotey rehte hai, forget it happened and let's talk about fun stuffs! Baap re tum don one muje subah subah Dara diyaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaan-Jee

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

LOL honey I never said you cannot criticize, nor did I say her opinion is right and yours is not. I only said that you need to stop being so rude, you could have answered her in a more polite way. I didn't know you would get so offended by that.
and by the way the way you are bringing other issues and other people's comments into this which aren't even related to this threadsays a lot in itself.Approve now let's end this, shall we?

Yaarrr xcuseme. You did say that Woh Ajnabee IS right. GOD pleaseee... and I had every right to take offense because her post was offensive. She wasn't criticizing my opinion she was criticizing ME. Her words were inappropriate when she said "I" do not need to worry because I am not Meekal or I am not close to Meekal, or when she said I do not need to take everything to heart. Do not you see why I got offended or if you want to take sides then it is up to you seriously but it will not change the fact that she WAS wrong.

And I am bringing other threads becausue this is how discussion is done. With examples!

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 16 March 2014 at 8:02pm
HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Lol why would I take sides? I don't even know neither of you properly. LOL I said she was right as in she just said what she felt, but I didn't find any rudeness in her post like there was in yours. You were offended, I get it, but you could have replied in a more mature manner. Anyways leave it because clearly this isn't going anywhere!
HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

Please girls! Let's all stay united. I love talking to you's Day Dreaming

Hey whats your name?Tongue

Anoshka Singh, nepalese originTongue

U?

Are you muslim?

How did you get into Pakistani shows?Tongue

Oh btw that question was for Woh Ajnabee not you. I know your name. I just got confused.LOL

-anoshka-

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Lol why would I take sides? I don't even know neither of you properly. LOL I said she was right as in she just said what she felt, but I didn't find any rudeness in her post like there was in yours. You were offended, I get it, but you could have replied in a more mature manner. Anyways leave it because clearly this isn't going anywhere!

Yeahhh Righttt!!! I also do not want to discuss it further when I think this should not have started at the first place. And I think I have been replying in the same mature manner as others replied when I said they mocked others.

HeavenlyBliss.

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by starstruckk

I'm watching episode 10..and in the past few episodes..Mikaal has done exceptionally well. 
Honestly not liking Nabeel and Romaisa's relationship thus far. Nabeel can't share anything with her comfortably..and neither can Romaisa extract anything from him...Nabeel can't even share anything with her because she's just dumb. And, whenever he DOES ask her anything she either has a stupid reply or talks about sitaray.

Mikaal is a much, much better actor than Sanam Jung..and I can easily say I enjoy watching him at this point than Jung. Romaisa's character is easily the most annoying female character written by Umera..and I hardly find Umera's female protagonists annoying...either Umera got it wrong or Sanam Jung did.

Special mention to Adeel - he's doing great as well. He looks amazing. 

I really like(d) Nabeel, and I wish Rumi's character had shown more development, so we could have seen something more real between them. They are so different and lack that relationship that should exist in a marriage. Like you said, Nabeel couldn't, even if he wanted to, share anything with Rumi because she's too immature and naive to understand. The sitaray and fish were starting to piss me off, no lies there. LOL

And yes, Mikaal is spectacular! And I will repeat that Sanam Jung is mediocre at best, but some people have a tendency to go on a long rant every time that obvious fact is mentioned. LOL Umera Ahmed's female protagonists are generally very strong girls who know who they are, I feel like this is one of the few times that she has written about a girl who doesn't know who she is, doesn't know what she wants from life, and perhaps the show will be her journey as she discovers who she is - undoubtedly, Nabeel has changed her in many ways. I hope Rumi will learn to stand up for herself, first to her Khala and then to her in-laws. 

And when do you not think that Adeel looks amazing? Huh? :P 

LOL

I agree. 

I wish Romaisa had better characterization/development/everything else too..if that even makes sense. LOL I can't even understand how Umera Ahmed wrote such a weird, female character. As you've mentioned..Umera's female protagonists very different and unique..moreover, they at least have some substance. They're at least understandable. I have no clue where Romaisa came from. LOL By far, the worst character written by Umera IMO..and I say this as an ardent Umera Ahmed fan. Moreover, Sanam Jung is indeed mediocre at best. I said this a few pages ago,..that Romaisa is a lousy character to begin with especially when you keep in mind Umera's potential...on top of that, Jung's acting abilities aren't helping either. Sometimes, brilliant actors bring out the best in the most absurdly written characters. Do you think if Sanam Baloch played a Romaisa, it would've been the same as Sanam Jung playing Romaisa? Heck no. The nuances that Baloch uses to portray her characters make a huge difference..she could easily make this current portrayal of Romaisa ten times much better by merely using HER craft as an actress. While watching Sanam Jung's monotonous, confused expressions as Romaisa I can't help question whether she's confused? scared? helpless? out of it? zoned out? stupid? innocent? lost? in the moment? It just annoys the hell out of me.  LOL It's gotten to a point where I really don't know who's worse...the actress or the character? that's where you know something's wrong. 

LMAO - I know the sitaray and fishes were really annoying. Here you have Mikaal trying his level best as a performer..but then you have such a weird character in front of Nabeel..that I wasn't enjoying Nabeel-Romaisa's scenes. And, then I couldn't even understand Jung's expressions at times...which just made it worse for me. To give Sanam Jung some credit, she's much better at emotional scenes than she is with the whole bubbly/naive act. She's way too monotonous with the latter.

I hope to see Romaisa's character develop..I mean I'd like to think the circumstances she's in and has been in, should teach her a few things about life? I feel Nabeel's character has tried helping her grow but it wasn't enough I feel. 

Yeah! I do think Mikaal was great as Nabeel..to be honest, I wasn't feeling him as Nabeel in the initial few episodes but with every episode he did better..and I think in the last few episodes before Nabeel dies - Mikaal was doing really well. I wish he had a stronger actress opposite him because this was one of the few romantic/positive characters Mikaal has attempted in recent times..I just wish Nabeel wasn't opposite a Romaisa or perhaps a stronger actress was paired opposite him? Idk...all I know is, I enjoyed Mikaal and Mansha's scenes a lot more because I think Mansha has been awesome as Alia! 

c'mon Adeel does look pretty good in this serial!? LOL..but yeah, you're right..I always think he looks amazing...never thought otherwise. LOL

Edited by starstruckk - 16 March 2014 at 9:50pm

AyeChavanni

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Please girls! Let's all stay united. I love talking to you's Day Dreaming

Hey whats your name?Tongue

Anoshka Singh, nepalese originTongue

U?

Are you muslim?

How did you get into Pakistani shows?Tongue

Oh btw that question was for Woh Ajnabee not you. I know your name. I just got confused.LOL

Sorry yaar couldn't reply any sooner, went to drop off my little girl. 

No not Muslim. Buddhist buh married a guy from Punjab, so I guess a bit of bothLOL

Pakistani dramas are very popular in Nepal. We used to watch it every Saturday on our national channel. My mum made me watch dhoop kinare, urusha, un kahi etc et . They're the classics, don't know if you've heard of them. 

About couple years back I came across an indian show called 'geet' and got hooked to the good shows but I find indian dramas too lengthy and sometimes make no sense after 6 months..

Then I thought of pakastani dramas, I watched dastan, and omg, what a drama, now I'm addicted to them..don't know much about the writers n stuffs but I'm getting thereEmbarrassed LOL

HeavenlyBliss.

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by starstruckk

by the way, are Zeeshan and that girl (forgot her character's name) engaged or have they had their nikah already? 

I believe they mentioned that their nikah is done - I hope there's no second marriage crap on this show!

Sorry to disappoint you but there is!LOL

wait, is Zeeshan married in the novel? Confused how is there any possibility of Romaisa and Zeeshan coming together if he's already married? unless Adeel's character pulls off a Shaam here and marries again..hope not! LOL

HeavenlyBliss.

Go to top