Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 95)

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

I appreciate your comment, Woh Ajnabee (sorry don't know your name).

Pyare Afzal, she is right. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. I didn't say anything to you because I didn't mind what you said to me but your comment above is inappropriate. Please refrain from talking rudely to others and I hope you didn't mind my comment. Thanks. Smile

I didn't do it for you HB- but you're welcome! LOL

I suggest we end this here because quite frankly, I think it's a lost cause. Anyway. 

I know Zeeshan and Rumi's marriage is what the story will eventually develop into, but I thought Zeeshan's marriage will break with the current girl? Don't tell me Adeel will play the husband with multiple wives on multiple shows now. Ahhh. LOL

No basically he only marries Romaisa for the kid and the property. He never accepts her as his wife until the end. So it's like Natasha is his real wife, Romaisa sirf naam ki biwi hoti hai.

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by PyarayAfzal

You do not need to worry about what I say to others and not. Keep your nose to where it belongs. When HeavenlyBliss has not said something then who are you to comment like that. When I criticized Shukk and Sanam Saeed I also had to listen to comments like ohhh how can you criticize Sanam Saeed or you like sanam jung because she is cute or how can you say Shukk is a drag you are being stupid. So do not act like a retard.. this is a forum where people come and criticize and mock each others opinion. Do not get personal and do not get so hyper that you forget the tameez to talk to others.

You also do not need to worry about what I worry about or not. Because you are also not me or close to me that you poke your nose in to my matters.

LOL

Yes, I think it's quite clear which one of us here needs a lesson on "tameez".

1- I don't even know how Heavenly Bliss comes into this conversation. I know that you wrote this post in response to her, but she did not comment on Mikaal's weight. I did. I quoted you because you were referencing different members' opinions (including mine). That is all. I didn't do this to stand up for anyone or to interrupt a conversation between you and any other member. Just a side thought, however, this is a public forum, and when you post something on a public forum, it becomes just that - public. If you don't want other people to "poke their nose where it doesn't belong", you might want to consider private messaging. 

2-Shukk and Sanam Saeed have nothing to do with this conversation. I did not have anything to do with that conversation, so that is irrelevant. Having said that, you resort to the same thing. I criticized Sanam Jung's acting on this show, and you launched into a long rant of disagreement. Disagreement is bound to happen in discussions. As long as it happens respectfully and politely, I don't have a problem with it. And no, this forum is not a place where people come to criticize and mock each other, they come here to discuss. And if they are mocking someone or being rude and personal with someone, it is wrong, and should be stopped. Having said that, someone else's behavior does not give you a free pass to roam around doing the same thing. 

3-You are being rude and personal in your post above, but in all honesty, I am not bothered by it, except for one thing. Mental retardation is a disability, it is a medical condition that people do not choose for themselves but it is something that they have to live with. It is not the same as being stupid or being ignorant. I am sure the amount of suffering that mentally-challenged individuals and their families face in coping with such a disability is not something you or I can imagine, and we should be grateful for that. It enrages me when people use "retard" as an insult, because you are not insulting me, but rather making individuals being born with such disabilities appear inferior to us, which they are not. I suggest you reconsider your language next time you choose to personally attack someone.

Lastly, it was just a suggestion. Take it or leave it - there is no need for you to make the environment hostile for every member that chooses to disagree with you. Back to the show now.  

Xcuseme I was not referencing your opinion, I was only replying to heavenly bliss and her opinions. And you need to stop thinking that you are so important that people will reference you while talking to others and heavenly bliss has mentioned Meekal's weight a lot of times I was only referencing her. You need to first read through the thread and then reply if you are so keen on taking offense. Your first point actually shows how  very (not) capable enough are you to understand others' comments.

In reply to your second point, I think you do not know the meaning of discussion. Discussion includes criticism.

In reply to your third point, my rudeness was only in reply to yours. Do not be rude to others, people will not get rude to you. Also about your lecture on retardness, actually you need to learn language skills first and then comment and try to be so high and mighty. Every insult in this world is based on any lesser mental or physical attribute or physical action. So yeah go and try to insult somebody without using any of such attributes. So language and your emotions are two different things, keep them away. In short, if you do not want to be called a retard then do not act like one. This was my suggestion to you, take it or leave it. 
And it was you who made this thread hostile at the first place miss who ever you are.

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 16 March 2014 at 7:24pm
Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PyarayAfzal

Ohh pleaseee ...what IS mocking to you?

Somebody says I like Mora Piya and you reply 'nobody likes Mora Piya LOL" isn's this mocking to you?If this is not mocking to you then I also wasn't mocking you.

You're making no sense. Anyways, the mods did check that topic and decided for themselves who was the one attacking. So I don't need to justify anything to you. LOL By the way, was that your other ID by any chance?LOL

You need to chill and accept that everyone has their own opinions. Everyone can't always be agreeing to you.

And the question here shouldn't be 'what is mocking to you', it's about who started being rude. Because I just stated my opinion to which you criticised it, which was fine. Woh Ajnabee just said that you don't need to mock other's opinions, there's nothing rude about that either. It was you who started attacking her.

Please read the Code of Conduct next time before replying somewhere, and if you still have problems understanding it then I am sure the mods can help you out with that.

And as per my opinion YOU are not making sense over here.

My reaction was exactly like how you have reacted on when I said you mocked someone's comment. I also do not need to justify to anybody whether I mocked anyone or not or I have the right to do so or not. Then how come my comment to you that you mocked someone is wrong and Woh Ajnabee's comment  that I mocked someone is right. I think HeavenlyBliss you did mind my comment but instead of being forthright about it there and then you are now actually trying to take it out here. Otherwise you weren't be showing double standards here.

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 16 March 2014 at 7:38pm
-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Please girls! Let's all stay united. I love talking to you's Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
LOL honey I never said you cannot criticize, nor did I say her opinion is right and yours is not. I only said that you need to stop being so rude, you could have answered her in a more polite way. I didn't know you would get so offended by that.
and by the way the way you are bringing other issues and other people's comments into this which aren't even related to this threadsays a lot in itself.Approve now let's end this, shall we?

Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 16 March 2014 at 7:44pm
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

Hey whats your name?Tongue

-anoshka-

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Yaar Anoshka I seriously did not start it but at the same time I can not even tolerate what was done here. I did not start this hypocrisy. People are saying oh it is alright to criticize and then in the same breath saying ohh you can not criticize others opinions take a chill pill. Seriously what is that!

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 16 March 2014 at 7:49pm

-anoshka-

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

Hey whats your name?Tongue

Anoshka Singh, nepalese originTongue