Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 94)

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=PyarayAfzal]Xcuseme when I criticized shukk and Sanam Saeed, wasn't I mocked? Didn't I have to face criticism or mocking. Who are you kidding? People do criticize each others opinions, there is nothing unusual about it on this forum. I also tolerated it. I think that comment from Woh Ajnabee was uncalled for and it was out of the norms. Who is she to say I am not close to Meekal so I do not have the right to say that Meekal is not overweight. My rudeness was only in reply to her rudeness.
[/QUOTEYou criticized Shukk so people just disagreed with you and gave you their opinions. And plus even if someone was rude to you, you could just report them. That has nothing to do with this or us.
If someone is rude to you, does that mean you go and be rude to others? :S

Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 16 March 2014 at 6:32pm

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
And if I remember correctly HeavnlyBliss then I think you have mocked others choices and opinion a lot of time on this forum. Do you want me to give a proof to you?

I think there was a thread a long time back on this same forum, a famous fight thread where someone had suggested Moray Piya to be a good serial and you mocked her choice by saying nobody likes moray piya or do you think it wasn't equal to mocking others opinion?

So please I would suggest people to not be hypocrite.It IS a forum where people come and provide their opinion not a big DEAL about it.

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 16 March 2014 at 6:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PyarayAfzal

And if I remember correctly HeavnlyBliss then I think you have mocked others choices and opinion a lot of time on this forum. Do you want me to give a proof to you?

I think there was a thread a long time back on this same forum, a famous fight thread where someone had suggested Moray Piya to be a good serial and you mocked her choice by saying nobody likes moray piya or do you think it wasn't equal to mocking others opinion?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
Since when is not liking a show considered mocking other's opinions?LOL
Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

[QUOTE=PyarayAfzal]Xcuseme when I criticized shukk and Sanam Saeed, wasn't I mocked? Didn't I have to face criticism or mocking. Who are you kidding? People do criticize each others opinions, there is nothing unusual about it on this forum. I also tolerated it. I think that comment from Woh Ajnabee was uncalled for and it was out of the norms. Who is she to say I am not close to Meekal so I do not have the right to say that Meekal is not overweight. My rudeness was only in reply to her rudeness.
[/QUOTEYou criticized Shukk so people just disagreed with you and gave you their opinions. And plus even if someone was rude to you, you could just report them. That has nothing to do with this or us.
If someone is rude to you, does that mean you go and be rude to others? :S

Eye for an eye tooth for a tooth. A noble religious saying.
Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Ohh pleaseee ...what IS mocking to you?

Somebody says I like Mora Piya and you reply 'nobody likes Mora Piya LOL" isn's this mocking to you?If this is not mocking to you then I also wasn't mocking you.
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

You do not need to worry about what I say to others and not. Keep your nose to where it belongs. When HeavenlyBliss has not said something then who are you to comment like that. When I criticized Shukk and Sanam Saeed I also had to listen to comments like ohhh how can you criticize Sanam Saeed or you like sanam jung because she is cute or how can you say Shukk is a drag you are being stupid. So do not act like a retard.. this is a forum where people come and criticize and mock each others opinion. Do not get personal and do not get so hyper that you forget the tameez to talk to others.

You also do not need to worry about what I worry about or not. Because you are also not me or close to me that you poke your nose in to my matters.

LOL

Yes, I think it's quite clear which one of us here needs a lesson on "tameez".

1- I don't even know how Heavenly Bliss comes into this conversation. I know that you wrote this post in response to her, but she did not comment on Mikaal's weight. I did. I quoted you because you were referencing different members' opinions (including mine). That is all. I didn't do this to stand up for anyone or to interrupt a conversation between you and any other member. Just a side thought, however, this is a public forum, and when you post something on a public forum, it becomes just that - public. If you don't want other people to "poke their nose where it doesn't belong", you might want to consider private messaging. 

2-Shukk and Sanam Saeed have nothing to do with this conversation. I did not have anything to do with that conversation, so that is irrelevant. Having said that, you resort to the same thing. I criticized Sanam Jung's acting on this show, and you launched into a long rant of disagreement. Disagreement is bound to happen in discussions. As long as it happens respectfully and politely, I don't have a problem with it. And no, this forum is not a place where people come to criticize and mock each other, they come here to discuss. And if they are mocking someone or being rude and personal with someone, it is wrong, and should be stopped. Having said that, someone else's behavior does not give you a free pass to roam around doing the same thing. 

3-You are being rude and personal in your post above, but in all honesty, I am not bothered by it, except for one thing. Mental retardation is a disability, it is a medical condition that people do not choose for themselves but it is something that they have to live with. It is not the same as being stupid or being ignorant. I am sure the amount of suffering that mentally-challenged individuals and their families face in coping with such a disability is not something you or I can imagine, and we should be grateful for that. It enrages me when people use "retard" as an insult, because you are not insulting me, but rather making individuals being born with such disabilities appear inferior to us, which they are not. I suggest you reconsider your language next time you choose to personally attack someone.

Lastly, it was just a suggestion. Take it or leave it - there is no need for you to make the environment hostile for every member that chooses to disagree with you. Back to the show now.  

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

I appreciate your comment, Woh Ajnabee (sorry don't know your name).

Pyare Afzal, she is right. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. I didn't say anything to you because I didn't mind what you said to me but your comment above is inappropriate. Please refrain from talking rudely to others and I hope you didn't mind my comment. Thanks. Smile

I didn't do it for you HB- but you're welcome! LOL

I suggest we end this here because quite frankly, I think it's a lost cause. Anyway. 

I know Zeeshan and Rumi's marriage is what the story will eventually develop into, but I thought Zeeshan's marriage will break with the current girl? Don't tell me Adeel will play the husband with multiple wives on multiple shows now. Ahhh. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

Ohh pleaseee ...what IS mocking to you?

Somebody says I like Mora Piya and you reply 'nobody likes Mora Piya LOL" isn's this mocking to you?If this is not mocking to you then I also wasn't mocking you.

You're making no sense. Anyways, the mods did check that topic and decided for themselves who was the one attacking. So I don't need to justify anything to you. LOL By the way, was that your other ID by any chance?LOL

You need to chill and accept that everyone has their own opinions. Everyone can't always be agreeing to you.

And the question here shouldn't be 'what is mocking to you', it's about who started being rude. Because I just stated my opinion to which you criticised it, which was fine. Woh Ajnabee just said that you don't need to mock other's opinions, there's nothing rude about that either. It was you who started attacking her.

Please read the Code of Conduct next time before replying somewhere, and if you still have problems understanding it then I am sure the mods can help you out with that.

Go to top