Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 93)

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PyarayAfzal

Yup.. MSKSH is so slow, why nabeel is not dying, Meekal is over-weight, direction is not good, unnecessary scenes.. I was curious to know what would it be this week WinkTongue

You need to stop taking everything to heart. We all are watching the show, and if we're watching it, obviously there is something we like about the show. Discussions are meant to discuss both the positives and negatives of any topic, and it's fine if you disagree, but it's not necessary for you to mock other people's opinions. It's just a freakin' show at the end of the day.

And yes, Mikaal the actor has gained a significant amount of weight from previous years. And yes, it shows a lot in some scenes with various angles. And unless you are Mikaal himself or someone close to him, there's no need for you to be worried.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.

*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

I'm watching episode 10..and in the past few episodes..Mikaal has done exceptionally well. 
Honestly not liking Nabeel and Romaisa's relationship thus far. Nabeel can't share anything with her comfortably..and neither can Romaisa extract anything from him...Nabeel can't even share anything with her because she's just dumb. And, whenever he DOES ask her anything she either has a stupid reply or talks about sitaray.

Mikaal is a much, much better actor than Sanam Jung..and I can easily say I enjoy watching him at this point than Jung. Romaisa's character is easily the most annoying female character written by Umera..and I hardly find Umera's female protagonists annoying...either Umera got it wrong or Sanam Jung did.

Special mention to Adeel - he's doing great as well. He looks amazing. 

I really like(d) Nabeel, and I wish Rumi's character had shown more development, so we could have seen something more real between them. They are so different and lack that relationship that should exist in a marriage. Like you said, Nabeel couldn't, even if he wanted to, share anything with Rumi because she's too immature and naive to understand. The sitaray and fish were starting to piss me off, no lies there. LOL

And yes, Mikaal is spectacular! And I will repeat that Sanam Jung is mediocre at best, but some people have a tendency to go on a long rant every time that obvious fact is mentioned. LOL Umera Ahmed's female protagonists are generally very strong girls who know who they are, I feel like this is one of the few times that she has written about a girl who doesn't know who she is, doesn't know what she wants from life, and perhaps the show will be her journey as she discovers who she is - undoubtedly, Nabeel has changed her in many ways. I hope Rumi will learn to stand up for herself, first to her Khala and then to her in-laws. 

And when do you not think that Adeel looks amazing? Huh? :P 

LOL
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

by the way, are Zeeshan and that girl (forgot her character's name) engaged or have they had their nikah already? 

I believe they mentioned that their nikah is done - I hope there's no second marriage crap on this show!
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

In episode 8...when Rumaisa and Nabeel get married..how does she go from a frightened not so talkative Rumaisa to a talkative, not so frightened Rumaisa in a matter of one scene? Confused
One second, she's sort of confused about marrying Nabeel and signing off her Nikah..and the very next Nabeel and her are talking about stars..and Rumaisa is talking so frankly...not too sure how a sudden, rapid change in personality came about. 

Yeah, that was a drastic transformation. They should have inserted some transition scenes in between there, but I guess people were already unhappy with the pace of the show, so it was probably for the best. Plus they were probably on a time crunch there, since they show went on for quite a bit before the actual wedding takes place. 

@Mansha Pasha's character and her scenes with Nabeel: Ahhh, loved it! I hate that they barely show her character now. :(
Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Yup.. MSKSH is so slow, why nabeel is not dying, Meekal is over-weight, direction is not good, unnecessary scenes.. I was curious to know what would it be this week WinkTongue

You need to stop taking everything to heart. We all are watching the show, and if we're watching it, obviously there is something we like about the show. Discussions are meant to discuss both the positives and negatives of any topic, and it's fine if you disagree, but it's not necessary for you to mock other people's opinions. It's just a freakin' show at the end of the day.

And yes, Mikaal the actor has gained a significant amount of weight from previous years. And yes, it shows a lot in some scenes with various angles. And unless you are Mikaal himself or someone close to him, there's no need for you to be worried.

You do not need to worry about what I say to others and not. Keep your nose to where it belongs. When HeavenlyBliss has not said something then who are you to comment like that. When I criticized Shukk and Sanam Saeed I also had to listen to comments like ohhh how can you criticize Sanam Saeed or you like sanam jung because she is cute or how can you say Shukk is a drag you are being stupid. So do not act like a retard.. this is a forum where people come and criticize and mock each others opinion. Do not get personal and do not get so hyper that you forget the tameez to talk to others.

You also do not need to worry about what I worry about or not. Because you are also not me or close to me that you poke your nose in to my matters.

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 16 March 2014 at 6:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.-anoshka-HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

by the way, are Zeeshan and that girl (forgot her character's name) engaged or have they had their nikah already? 

I believe they mentioned that their nikah is done - I hope there's no second marriage crap on this show!

Sorry to disappoint you but there is!LOL

-anoshka-

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

You do not need to worry about what I say to others and not. Keep your nose to where it belongs. When HeavenlyBliss has not said something then who are you to comment like that. When I criticized Shukk and Sanam Saeed I also had to listen to comments like ohhh how can you criticize Sanam Saeed or you like sanam jung because she is cute or how can you say Shukk is a drag you are being stupid. So do not act like a retard.. this is a forum where people come and criticize and mock each others opinion. Do not get personal and do not get so hyper that you forget the tameez to talk to others.

You also do not need to worry about what I worry about or not. Because you are also not me or close to me that you poke your nose in to my matters.

I appreciate your comment, Woh Ajnabee (sorry don't know your name).

Pyare Afzal, she is right. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. I didn't say anything to you because I didn't mind what you said to me but your comment above is inappropriate. Please refrain from talking rudely to others and I hope you didn't mind my comment. Thanks. Smile
Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Xcuseme when I criticized shukk and Sanam Saeed, wasn't I mocked? Didn't I have to face criticism or mocking. Who are you kidding? People do criticize each others opinions, there is nothing unusual about it on this forum. I also tolerated it. I think that comment from Woh Ajnabee was uncalled for and it was out of the norms. Who is she to say I am not close to Meekal so I do not have the right to say that Meekal is not overweight. My rudeness was only in reply to her rudeness.

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 16 March 2014 at 6:27pm

HeavenlyBliss.

Go to top