Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

But I still think we will like this one more as we can never diigest Farhat's stories๐Ÿ˜† I am assuming this one is atleast a little bit more realistic. Even though I hate stories where 2 brothers/sisters fall for the same person. :/ But in this one I think its shown more like a compromise and how they adjust to it, that's Umera's way of doing it rather than the guy marryign his wife's sister and telling her she was always the one for him (BRA). ๐Ÿ˜†
I think we're usually more accustomed to the girl having to marry her devar in such ciscumstance rather than the guy having to marry his saali ๐Ÿ˜ณ *and not to forget, always seeing her as just more than a saali already* :S
For me, its the same from both sides. I just can't adjust the person loving both siblings lol. In this one it seems like Romaisa only loved Nabeel, but due to circumstances she has to adjust with Zeeshan. If that's the case, then it's fine :P I don't want to see her doing any pyaar ka izhaar with her devar, yuck!
I haven't read either novel..but Bin Roye Aansoo's story goes over one's head. This novel by Umera may not be as popular as some of her other work but I have no doubts about the show clicking with audiences. I think the cast is very promising and lets not forget..even Kankar is based off of one of Umera's ordinary not so popular novels..yet it's one of the most thought provoking shows of this year. Umera never disappoints in my honest opinion..she always has something great in store. 
Fari..maybe you can update the first post with this?
That is why I have so much faith in this show for some reason, because Umera never disappoints me. So I trust her to handle this well too :P
Exactly, this one is more about adjusting, rather than dore daalna on your devar already ๐Ÿ˜ณ and even the devar will be shown madly in love with and have his nikah done with another girl...so both will be kinda stuck with one another due to their situations..

Star, updating :)
Fari, I don't like the word stuck. Lets put it as destined, shall we? :P
Haha,  well yes, destined ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Not 2 wives. Pehli wali ke sath sirf nikah hua hota hai and if I remember correctly, hi dad makes him divorce her in order to marry Romaisa.
Originally posted by mary78613

Thankgod! Finally someone who likes BRA. *high five*๐Ÿ˜†

to be honest i liked it . i like saba character and her innocence. on the otherside i m still unable to understand how irtaza can love 2 girls or whom he actually love. overall for me BRA was much better to read. SKS is bit boring.
*high five*๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by Uzma005 - 10 years ago