Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 89)

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

@ Anoshka: by the way, were you able to see Malal yet by any chance? 

I did start watching it and that mother of his started annoying me soo much..she was breaking her son's heart just because the girl he likes is a bit old?! Wait a minute. But the girl is good enough to take care of her son, that ok?! Grr...I hated the wedding after that and then I though wth  and I needed to cool my head off, but now you've reminded me of the show I think I'll go back n watch again..it didn't look like a romantic story n I'm a sucker of romance!LOL If there's any such wordEmbarrassedLOL 

I'll give u my views soon. Please wait for it! Any other dramas you loved? 

BTW that youtube videos I watched sucked big time! The videos were so dark that I could hardly see their faces, I think that's one of the reasons why I gave up tooConfused Do u have a proper link for me? Please?

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

I agree, Romaisa is more stupid than innocent. I mean a person can be innocent and smart at the same time. Her so called innocence is annoying.
Plus she has experienced so many troubles in her life, one would think she should be clever by now and know whats happening around her...

I agree..you can be very intelligent as a person yet have that innocence in you. Here, Romaisa is shown to be more stupid than innocent..she's on the dumber side of the spectrum. I don't know why we feel the need to show it as an extreme here. I mean I've never seen a female character who's sensible, yet has this innocence in her at the same time. In the real world..people would call Romaisa stupid/dumb in all honesty. 

Like seriously. How could u be so dumb? To give away your parents property without a fight?! I felt like shaking her( I know it's bad) but still..there r other times as well, when nabeel is repeating himself that how much he loves her, her love for him didn't convince me. Maybe because the actor who played nabeel was so expressive n brilliant that he overs hawed her? Maybe? Just my opinion...I don't have any comments on her looks though, I think the writer wanted us to see nabeel falling for her inner beauty..let's see how she goes with Adeel ..

You recommended me 'kalmuhi'? Like seriously?that title is so bad. I hate it when a girl is called that. In Nepal, they don't use the word but still I find it offensive LOL

Ok I'll give it a go n let u knowTongue ( hopefully won't make you wait long)

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Anoushka, I am glad you liked it! :D I found this drama so different than the other dramas currently airing.
It has so much suspense in all the different tracks and despite so many stories/tracks happening all at once, it was handled and directed very beautifully. After every episode I just ahd to watch the next one to see what would happen next.
And I loved how they showed the growth of Jamil and Ashi's relationship so nicely!

Hina.( did I get your name right?Embarrassed) ( love your name BTW)

That was the most attractive part of the whole show..her feelings for her changed gradually..that arsad guy was mean. But the actor was really good ..he gave me that creeps! Yuk I still think of how he keeps pulling his pants! Oh yuk! LOL
HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Just curious, what does kalmoohi mean?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anoshka-

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
@Anoshka: were you seeing the links posted by the user desi rants on youtube? that quality was pretty decent.
Can you open this link below?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W81BkFBQ_0k

And, I think you just saw the beginning bits..wait until Imran Abbas comes in..there's a love story involved..and I'm sure you'll love it because it's a different kind of love story than the usual. 

-anoshka-

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Just curious, what does kalmoohi mean?

I think it's kinda gali for someone who brings bad luck to all around herConfusedJuss guessing

HeavenlyBliss.

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

@Anoshka: were you seeing the links posted by the user desi rants on youtube? that quality was pretty decent.
Can you open this link below?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W81BkFBQ_0k

And, I think you just saw the beginning bits..wait until Imran Abbas comes in..there's a love story involved..and I'm sure you'll love it because it's a different kind of love story than the usual. 

Oh ok. I'll try that link. Umm I watched 1 st episode of kalmuhi Juss now and it's similar to roumesha and her Khalsa Embarrassed
HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Ohh yeah I thought its something like that.

Go to top