Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 88)

AuntyDepressant Goldie
AuntyDepressant
AuntyDepressant

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Originally posted by starstruckk

Rumaisa's mom is crazyyy..she has zero manners. She's literally screaming when she talks. I love Mikaal's expressions while dealing with these greedy, obnoxious people. LOL

Nabeel's mom is no less.

Pyaray Afzal, just watch them all on YT :P easiest way

Watch what? I am already watching Pyaray Afzal and MSKSH Tongue.. i know ... i know you are talking about Ghayal but I liked the way you showed comments ki bachat ... you quoted star and replied to her on MSKSH and then in the same comment replied to me about Ghayal without mentioning it. Tongue Nahh I don't think I would be watching ghayal .. just wanted to know the story and see if it sounds interesting but I watched few mins from some episodes and I didn't find them interesting :P

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
No, I was replying to your previous comment about MSKSH and BM.
AuntyDepressant Goldie
AuntyDepressant
AuntyDepressant

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Hain acha. Chalo yeh bhi good hai. Main online hi daikhti hoon dramay. Bas sirf yeh decide nahin kar pa rahi kai which one I am more interested in and excited about to watch it first.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Oh well I always watch the older ones first and the newer ones after
So for me it would be MSKSH first and then BM
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

Originally posted by starstruckk

Romaisa is way too innocent..LOL

I know right.unreal!LOL

I know.
There's stupidity and then there's innocence. I honestly feel Romaisa falls into the former. I understand where her character is coming from..she doesn't have an immediate family, she hasn't seen the world, she doesn't have any self confidence etc..but, her characterization is a little far fetched..to the extent at times, it ruins Nabeel and Romaisa's scenes because Romaisa is kind of zoned out and has no idea what he's talking about. 

Sanam Jung isn't the most effortless of actresses either..she's very monotonous and you can't understand her expressions sometimes because as I said they're monotonous. I know I  keep referring to Sanam Baloch whenever I speak of actresses, I guess it's just because she's a natural and can literally pull off such roles in her sleep..if Sanam Baloch was doing a Romaisa..I can guarantee you she would have made Romaisa more lovable and that fine line between stupidity and innocence wouldn't have been blurry. Sanam Jung can't differentiate that for the viewer that's why some find her really innocent and some find her plain stupid. It's sometimes up to the actor to help the viewers understand where a character is coming from..Jung isn't up to par yet. She has improved but she's still not there yet. With that said, she has been good in some scenes so far..but in others I really wished they took someone else. 

I'm disappointed in how Umera isn't choosing the best of best actors anymore for her shows like she once used to.

Edited by starstruckk - 14 March 2014 at 1:51pm

friends_rock

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
@ Anoshka: by the way, were you able to see Malal yet by any chance? 

-anoshka-

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I agree, Romaisa is more stupid than innocent. I mean a person can be innocent and smart at the same time. Her so called innocence is annoying.
Plus she has experienced so many troubles in her life, one would think she should be clever by now and know whats happening around her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anoshka-starstruckk

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

I agree, Romaisa is more stupid than innocent. I mean a person can be innocent and smart at the same time. Her so called innocence is annoying.
Plus she has experienced so many troubles in her life, one would think she should be clever by now and know whats happening around her...

I agree..you can be very intelligent as a person yet have that innocence in you. Here, Romaisa is shown to be more stupid than innocent..she's on the dumber side of the spectrum. I don't know why we feel the need to show it as an extreme here. I mean I've never seen a female character who's sensible, yet has this innocence in her at the same time. In the real world..people would call Romaisa stupid/dumb in all honesty. 

Edited by starstruckk - 14 March 2014 at 2:25pm

HeavenlyBliss.

Go to top