Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 76)

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Popo.

Originally posted by PyarayAfzal

Originally posted by Popo.

yup i was thinking the same, these dialogues were very important in the novel they should have included them. In fact y they have not shown romaisa pregnant, nabeel knew abt his child, i think they'll change the story Ermm  

I wonder if they will show Maham at all. Because in the novel maham's scenes were very strong, I don't think they will be able to cast a months' old baby and will be able to extract those scenes from her. But I would love to see those scenes between Maham and Zeeshan. They were adorable.

Even in humsafar they cut off many scenes between Ashar and Hareem and I was one of those who after reading the novel was more affected by Ashar-Hareem scenes rather than Ashar-Khirad. That nail polish scene was so poignant which they didn't show in the drama.  

yup thts exactly wht i was thinking, maybe they won't show maham at all but  because of her  zeeshan changed and she had a very important role, i love their scenes too,bt  maham was months old i wonder what they'll do its very difficult for the director to make childern act i gues,  it takes alot of effort.
 Ashar and Hareem scenes  were also cut out i guess coz of hareem's acting. even when hareem met ashar fr the first time "ap photo wale papa hain" scene was way better in the novel.

Yes I loved that dialogue when Zeeshan said "par maham nabeel ki beti hai usay apna haq laina aata hai". There are so many layers to this dialogue. Zeeshan speaking as maham's chachu and maham's father...very touching.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

Oh god, it's going to be sad. Little girl loosing her daddy on top of everything *sob*sobCry

Ohh yes Anoshka it is going to be really bad Unhappy. Our nabeel's daughter is going to go through a lot. While reading that novel I was more pissed at the treatment meted out to maham than romaisa. Romaisa is an adult she can cope but maham is just a child Cry. Nabeel's child..I just feel so much love and affection for maham already. I know it is ludicrous but I just feel so much attachment to nabeel's character.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.-anoshka-

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Oh god, it's going to be sad. Little girl loosing her daddy on top of everything *sob*sobCry

Ohh yes Anoshka it is going to be really bad Unhappy. Our nabeel's daughter is going to go through a lot. While reading that novel I was more pissed at the treatment meted out to maham than romaisa. Romaisa is an adult she can cope but maham is just a child Cry. Nabeel's child..I just feel so much love and affection for maham already. I know it is ludicrous but I just feel so much attachment to nabeel's character.

Oh no. Makes one wonder why the writer created such a lovely character nabeel and kill him?!Shocked 
Buh I suppose that's life, never perfect Ouch Poor little girl, can't that rumesha get a Jon and move out, I mean common until when is she going to remain tame and idiotAngry
-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Oh no. Makes one wonder why the writer created such a lovely character nabeel and kill him?!Shocked 
Buh I suppose that's life, never perfect Ouch Poor little girl, can't that rumesha get a Jon and move out, I mean common until when is she going to remain tame and idiotAngry

*job
Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Yeahh this is the only grievance I have with this story. Umera did not show romaisa taking stand. Even at the end she needed a man aka zeeshan to tell her to learn to take a stand.

Popo.-anoshka-

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Yes they can try after all people managed to make "baby's day out" and not just once.It is just that it requires a lot of effort and patience and I think time as well.

and even that indian movie Heyy BabyLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaan-JeePopo.UnKnFascination

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Yeahh this is the only grievance I have with this story. Umera did not show romaisa taking stand. Even at the end she needed a man aka zeeshan to tell her to learn to take a stand.

But that makes the story more realistic :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sania-Popo.-anoshka-

Popo. Goldie
Popo.
Popo.

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
It won't be same without maham, she should resemble meekal too as maham was a total copy of nabeel. If meekal had a real life daughter they could have taken her Wink

Jaan-Jee-anoshka-

Go to top