Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 74)

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Personally I do not feel bored at all while watching MSKSH so I do not have any issues with the pacing. It is the only drama currently on-air where I do not feel the urge to forward scenes while watching it.

Btw i was wondering they have left out quite a few important things in dramatization such as they have not shown the issue between Zeeshan and his father. Then they have not shown any proper conversation between nabeel and zeeshan about romaisa besides that conversation when zeeshan saw romaisa for the very first time. In novel it was different. As per novel nabeel used to share all his  feelings about romaisa with zeeshan. And this fact had a major impact on zeeshan's psyche when he married romaisa later on as it was a hindrance in him accepting romaisa as his wife. Also, as far as I remember nabeel had asked for his share in inheritance because of romaisa, his words were somethign like "agar aaj main mar jaaon tou aap loag romaisa ko kal dhakkay dai kar nikaal dain gai" and this was the same conversation where nabeel was even skeptical about his father's intentions. He did not say it bluntly but in novel it was something like "For some time he looked at his father strangely and then he said "papa kabhi kabhi mujhey lagta hai jaisay aap..." and then he left the room without completing the sentence". And later on I think Zeeshan also referred to this conversation when he finally confronted his father and said "nabeel aap ko kitni achi tarah sai jaanta tha", but in drama there was no such conversation. It would be interesting to see how they will portray zeeshan's feelings now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.

Popo. Goldie
Popo.
Popo.

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
yup i was thinking the same, these dialogues were very important in the novel they should have included them. In fact y they have not shown romaisa pregnant, nabeel knew abt his child, i think they'll change the story Ermm  
HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PyarayAfzal

Yup.. MSKSH is so slow, why nabeel is not dying, Meekal is over-weight, direction is not good, unnecessary scenes.. I was curious to know what would it be this week WinkTongue

Need a twist in the show, thats why waiting for Nabeel's death. But this is the case in all shows for me, I always wait for the character to die like in mata e jaan ROFL
I am sure there will be some really good dialogues in that episode so waiting for them!

Right now I only enjoy Nabeel and Roaisa scenes, and Aliya too. The rest is boring.

Nabeel has good dialogues!

Popo.

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Nabeel will die? oh he was so good  :(

n yea this show is a bit slow n dull...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.-anoshka-HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
A bit? :P

Popo.

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Popo.

yup i was thinking the same, these dialogues were very important in the novel they should have included them. In fact y they have not shown romaisa pregnant, nabeel knew abt his child, i think they'll change the story Ermm  

I wonder if they will show Maham at all. Because in the novel maham's scenes were very strong, I don't think they will be able to cast a months' old baby and will be able to extract those scenes from her. But I would love to see those scenes between Maham and Zeeshan. They were adorable.

Even in humsafar they cut off many scenes between Ashar and Hareem and I was one of those who after reading the novel was more affected by Ashar-Hareem scenes rather than Ashar-Khirad. That nail polish scene was so poignant which they didn't show in the drama.  

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
I thought Maham is an important character? They would have to show her then
Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Yes Maham's role was very important but I am just wondering how would they manage it because if I remember correctly maham is supposed to be only months old during those scenes. Also, they have not shown Romaisa to be pregnant yet or even if she doesn't know yet then that means her pregnancy is at a very initial stage so it will take time. As popo said it wasn't same in the novel. When nabeel left nabeel romaisa knew about the pregnancy and they were planning for it Disapprove and when zeeshan romaisa married maham was already there.

HeavenlyBliss.

Go to top