Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 71)

Popo. Goldie
Popo.
Popo.

Posted: 24 February 2014 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Pyarayafzal  if u have time plz make somee moree vms  Big smile

Bibliobibulus IF-Dazzler
Bibliobibulus
Bibliobibulus

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I'm watching episode 11, and Zeeshan's wife talks about guys wanting a model outside and a Bengali maasi at home. What does that expression mean?
HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Poonam.

I'm watching episode 11, and Zeeshan's wife talks about guys wanting a model outside and a Bengali maasi at home. What does that expression mean?

I am just taking a guess because I havent seen the episode but I think it means that guys like having affairs with modern fashionable type of girls who are pretty if you get what I mean? Whereas as a wife they would prefer someone who would do all the housework and someone with average looks, so that she doesn't have affairs with other men?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.BibliobibulusBinKuchKahe.

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Originally posted by .Poonam.

I am just taking a guess because I havent seen the episode but I think it means that guys like having affairs with modern fashionable type of girls who are pretty if you get what I mean? Whereas as a wife they would prefer someone who would do all the housework and someone with average looks, so that she doesn't have affairs with other men?LOL

Maasi although means khala (mother's sister) in many languages but generally in Pakistan maasi is used for hired maid to do house chores. I think the usage was initiated as a respectable form of address for house maids. If you are wondering about the usage of 'bengali" then I think it is used in reference to the fact that most of the house maids were/are begalis as there were/are many illegal bengalii immigrants in Pakistan and their women usually work as housemaids.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 8:44am | IP Logged
@popo I will try

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
@DeadDevil khush ho jaaiye aap ki dilli tamanna poori ho rahi hai .. Nabeel marnay wala hai next episode mainCry
Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Pheww.. was very busy for the past two weeks so didn't get the time to gush over nabeel or meekal... but seriously what a charcater nebeel is. There will be no charm left in the drama after nabeel/meekal as adeel hussain I am very sorry to say has failed to impress me at all. Let's see if he would be able to salvage at least some of his repo. in the coming episodes.

Ok so episode 11.. what an episode it was. Watched it almost 5 or 6 times. Nabeel taking a stand for romaisa and her family was worth watching, it is like every girl's dream to have a husband like nabeel. And ufff his laugh when he asks romaisa "kia naam rakha hai?" and she says "nabeel".. it was so natural and full of life. And the way nabeel looked at romaisa when she said "magar aap kabhi ghalat kehtay hi nahin" such a stunner nabeel is. I mean all nabeel romaisa scenes are a treat to watch especially because of Meekal.
The highlight of episode 11 was nabeel and humna's discussion. That sister-brother bond depicted so beautifully. It is such a blessing to have a brother like nabeel and knowing that he is there for you in thick and thin.
I think all the nabeel and romaisa family scenes are important as they have laid the foundation well for what is going to come next. Because now when nabeel says "kisi ki bhi zindagi mukammal tour par perfect nahin hoti" people can actually understand where he is coming from or when he says "meri family kai loag mairay liye masla hain" you can actually empathize and sympathize with nabeel. I think good work by director and writer to weave story like this because now what will happen next that is zeeshan marrying romaisa and the motives behind it people will be able to relate with them.

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 01 March 2014 at 11:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.BinKuchKahe.

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Episode 12..the episode was filled with symbolism like the dialogues between nabeel and romaiss "main hamesha tumhain apnay saath rakhoon ga".."safaid jhoot" and when romaisa said "aap kai baghair main kia karoon gi" and nabeel teases romaisa "ghar kai kaam shru kar do na dobara sai" here nabeel was actually teasing romaisa but this is exactly going to happen now Unhappy and the crystal ball dialogue when nabeel says "taakay tum apna mustaqbil daikh sako". Godd the coming episodes are going to be so depressing. I used to anticipate friday because of MSKSH and nabeel and now I am going to dread.

On the side note... kurta shalwar looks so good and masculine on Meekal.There are very few actors who look as good as Meekal in kurta shalwar and I think Meekal's physique helps in this regard.

ohh and whats up with Sanam Jung's weight, she is wayyy tooo much overweight for romaisa's character. I think actors and production should put in some effort in to a character's looks and physical appearance.

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 01 March 2014 at 11:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlPopo.BinKuchKahe.

Go to top