Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 63)

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Congrats on your marriage! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lostindreams

Popo. Goldie
Popo.
Popo.

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Today"s epi was niceee, liked romaisa ad zeeshan's little interactions, nabeel romaisa's were good as usual. Embarrassed 
The only thing that i don't like at all is the background score, i don't knw whts wrong with them the music is totally mis matched with the scenes or dialogues, the romanic scenes are having weird tones in the background tht kindaa ruins the scene most of the time. Infact em surprised y they r not using the title song at all Ermm Ermm 
HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
I was thinking they same, they dont use the title song
well i dont like it anyways so it doesnt matter :P
what was the precap?

Popo.

AuntyDepressant Goldie
AuntyDepressant
AuntyDepressant

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Enjoying every episode of this drama. I never rewatched episodes of any drama after just finished watching them but I rewatch MSKSH epsidoes and I think it is all because of Meekal's acting, the awesome charcaterization of nabeel, beautiful romance between nabeel romaisa and overall storyline.

Spot on expressions by Meekal when in dining table scene between nabeel romaisa, romaisa told him I like doing your work. His expressions were as if it is unfathomable for nabeel that someone would care for him and would do something for him because he is the one who always took care of everyone around, took all the responsibilities without expecting anything in return. This is why he said "doosron kai sar pai apnay kaam daalnay ki aadat jo nahin hai mujhay". And in nabeel zeeshan scene the way he said "you are not exactly a poor man", it was sooo good. I  was not able to take my eyes off him even when Meekal and Adeel were in the same frame and Adeel was talking. Meekal shows so many variations in his expressions. He is excellent in close shots as well as in long shots. Mark of a good genuine actor.

I love how nabeel shows so much bardasht for romaisa. I mean the whole khala saga, usually husbands blame wives but nabeel's approach was not like "mujhey office aur baqi ghar kai itnay jhanjhat hain ab main tumhari khala ki nazbardarian bhi karoon". Instead he understood the whole situation and he took appropriate action. This is what I love about nabeel, he is a problem solver. The tagline for nabeel should be "har mushkil, chutki main hal". But all these reponsibilities have their effects on nabeel. He feels down and distraught and sometimes it shows. In the pool scene between nabel romaisa when romaisa entered and the way nabeel looked at her, it showed in his eyes. And the whole conversation between nabeel romaisa "haan laikin main mard hoon ro nahin sakta" and " mairay liye dua kiya karo mujhey duaoon ki zuroorat parti rehti hai", it was so touching. Nabeel was completely vulnerable then. Before nobody was there to share this with him but at least now there is romaisa who might not be able to understand the nitty gritties of nabeel's life but at least she understands "aap pareshan hain" and she tries to support nabeel in her own way i.e. "duain kar kar kai". Big smile
I totally felt it when nabeel said "main yeh chahta bhi nahin hoon kai tum ya tumhara khandan ham jaisay ban jao". In a way romaisa's family is better than nabeel's. They are what they are. They do not have these masks on.

I wonder why nabeel is not realizing what's going on in his house behind his back. How romaisa is being treated and all. I think he has an inkling that's why he said "main kosish kar raha hoon ham apnay ghar jald az jald shift ho jain" but he does not realize how open it is or the true extent of it all. The sooner he comes to know about it the better. I think in next episode we will see nabeel taking some big steps about it and I will get to see my fav. scene of the novel.

Btw Maria's call that nabeel got in his office, it was sakina samoo's voice that said "sir koi maria aap sai baat karna chahti hain'. Her accent is so recognizable.

Edit: Ohh and this time nabeel accepted to romaisa that he is pareshan. Last time he didn't. Seems like he is opening up to her. Gradually he is coming in to the phase where he has started to show his vulnerabilities to romaisa.

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 16 February 2014 at 3:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia009Popo.

Popo. Goldie
Popo.
Popo.

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

what was the precap?

Lol though i like the title but still agr woh nahi bi use karna atleast tora better background ho skhta hai like zindagi gular hai or humsafar. 
anyways in the precap nabeel was asking his parents k romaisa ap k kam karee but sare ghar walo k nahi ,nabeel was telling romaisa that happiness doesn't comes with money etc. Big smile  

HeavenlyBliss.

DamRyeong IF-Stunnerz
DamRyeong
DamRyeong

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 1:09am | IP Logged
zeeshan is not married..Dancing
Anshu.. Senior Member
Anshu..
Anshu..

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Popo.

Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

what was the precap?

Lol though i like the title but still agr woh nahi bi use karna atleast tora better background ho skhta hai like zindagi gular hai or humsafar. 
anyways in the precap nabeel was asking his parents k romaisa ap k kam karee but sare ghar walo k nahi ,nabeel was telling romaisa that happiness doesn't comes with money etc. Big smile  
how many episodes any idea ? 

Popo.

Popo. Goldie
Popo.
Popo.

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeadDevil

zeeshan is not married..Dancing

NOpee he is married, nikkah hua va hai Ermm

Go to top