Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 63)

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Hey guys what does the word manmuniyat or something that sounds like that mean? Adeel calls the Nabeel character that in the office when he tells Adeel about Rumaisa. I didn't exactly understand the contextual meaning?

Nevr heard that word before :S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billi

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeadDevil

@^ haha u're totally fida on nabeel.. :P :P nice post. :D

for me this episode was boring...just my POV... whole episode was centric to Hasan n gifts...story din't move a bit..
again hv to wait for a week.. :(

Ohh yes I am. haayeee nabeel jaisa hasbaaaynnndd mil jaaye bas mujhey.. lambi umar wala that isBlushing

In the beginning I also thought this drama is a bit slow because they took a a little while to introduce nabeel but now I just love every bit of this drama so do not find it boring or slow at all...in fact I just can not wait for the next episode and of course I want nabeel to stay for as long as max possible.

Actually I find this drama really dynamic.. you know things happening here and there... nabeel and romaisa, nabeel and hassan, zeeahan and mother, zeeshan and his wife, aaliya and her family's tit bits, then nabeel's other bhai ki biwi and her antics, hamna and hassan.I find these loose connections to the main story really engrossing.They give you a lot of things to actually capture and absorb so I personally do not feel boredom at all unlike some other dramas where every scene in every episode has the characters from same two or three main characters and everything is just so tightly and closely related to the main story. I like this dynamism about MSKSH.

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 08 February 2014 at 2:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.itsokaysammy

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I am enjoying the show! I just wish they had picked someone else to play Romaisa. This girl just does not do it for me - she has the same expression in every single scene! I am finally enjoying Mikaal's acting in this show. His performances are still a little weak for me (again, same expressions!) but at least he isn't playing the frustrated husband for the umpteenth time. 

itsokaysammy

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PyarayAfzal

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Hey guys what does the word manmuniyat or something that sounds like that mean? Adeel calls the Nabeel character that in the office when he tells Adeel about Rumaisa. I didn't exactly understand the contextual meaning?

Which dialogue are you talking about exactly?
Are you talking about the dialogue when zeeshand said to nabeel "tum buhat baray "munafiq" ho nabeel... aur main jaanta hoon tumhari fantasy yehi hai kai uska waisa koi track record nahin hai. kitni "munafiqat" hai". In this dialogue the word is munafiqat which means hypocrisy, having double standards and "munafiq" is of course hypocrite. Zeeshan said this to nabeel because nabeel was a flirt but he chose a simple, innocent girl like romaisa.

Yea it was Munafiq. Thank you. That certainly clears up everything.

Jaan-Jee

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I am enjoying the show! I just wish they had picked someone else to play Romaisa. This girl just does not do it for me - she has the same expression in every single scene! I am finally enjoying Mikaal's acting in this show. His performances are still a little weak for me (again, same expressions!) but at least he isn't playing the frustrated husband for the umpteenth time. 

Sanam Jung is the only reason I am still watching this show. Oh and I like Aaliya too.
Otherwise its such a drag :S

Popo.itsokaysammy

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
When this drama started I also thought Sanam Jang is a weak link especially in the early office scenes with nabeel. But now I think she is doing good, she is playing romaisa really well now. And I like her dialogue delivery. IMO it is much better than many other over-rated actresses such as sanam saeed.

itsokaysammy

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PyarayAfzal

When this drama started I also thought Sanam Jang is a weak link especially in the early office scenes with nabeel. But now I think she is doing good, she is playing romaisa really well now. And I like her dialogue delivery. IMO it is much better than many other over-rated actresses such as sanam saeed.

She is one of the best out of the newcomers, and her voice I love <3

Popo.mary78613

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Started this show coz of my husband. Actually just saw the last 2 episodes. Adeel is doing great these days really happy to see him in this drama. And Mikaal and Sanam look good together. But im still not impressed by Sanam (My husband really likes her LOL), but it has nothing 2 do wth tht. 

BTW how many episodes is this drama? I read some of the spoilers i think the story is very good. But watch it only if my husband does im not a big fan of the actors in this drama except Adeel (he is looking fine as always Embarrassed)
@PyarayAfzal suprised tht u think Sanam Saeed is the overrated one, whn its actually Sanam Jung who is. But i guess she is pretty and cute tht's y.

Popo.

Go to top