Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 62)

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalalena

Originally posted by DeadDevil

Originally posted by crystalalena

Originally posted by DeadDevil

^^ nabeel jaisa husband??
jo sari dunia ki ladkiyon ke saath awaragardi karne ke baad romaissa se shadi karna chahta tha... lolz...
bakee duniya ke lrkion sy hmko kaya.husband to acha he bany ga na..ROFL
BTW seriously every man wants to spare his time with chamakchallos but when it come to his marriage,he wants a wife like RomesaOuch..same thing was happened in ZGH.Sleepy
bahut munafat hai bhai..LOL
even  Zeeshan asked Nabeel about his munafqat LOL
maine usi ka dialogue mara tha..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.Billu-Maamma

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Omg I saw episode 5
Nabeel is sooo dreamy!
The drama is still slow though :/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaan-JeePopo.itsokaysammy

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Omg I saw episode 5
Nabeel is sooo dreamy!
The drama is still slow though :/

Abhi tou it is only fifth episode. Agay agay daikhiye hota hai kia! Wink

itsokaysammyHeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Haha gotta catch up
par dil hi nahi karta dekhne ko :/

mary78613itsokaysammy

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was a much improved episode from Adeel's acting point of view although it could still have been a little better when he sees Hassan with this other girl, he was lacking in spontaneity in that scene. Also, his police clothes were so ill-fitted, I think Adeel needs to put on some weight or rather muscles, his cheeks also look as if he is malnourished.

I loled when aaliya's sister said, "main tou sochti hoon abhi yeh kuch karta nahin hai tou tu aadhi aadhi raat tak is sai baatain karti hai, aur agar yeh koi kaam waam karnay lag jaaye tou phir saari saari raat yehi kaam hona hai" ROFL. Bechara bilal, har waqt aaliya bilal ko phone pai nikkamay pan kai taanay daiti hai woh bhi bilal sai reload karwa kai.LOL

I am just totally in awe of nabeel's character, love his bardasht, his diplomacy, his in-control attitude, his authoritativeness, his shouldering all responsibilities, his loyalty to romaisa, he is totally totally totallyyy adorable, lovable, admirable and all the other achay walay "...able" creature Thumbs Up. I loved what nabeel said about romaisa "khubsurti uski wahid quality nahin hai us main aur bhi buhat khoobian hain, aur yeh koi dunya ki pehli aik khoobsurat larki nahin hai jisko main mila tha". It shows nabeel did not choose romaisa only because of her beauty. And when he said, "jis insaan ki ziada zimaydarian hoti hain, sab usi sai naraaz hotay hain".. how true it is. I felt a little sympathy for nabeel there despite the fact that nabeel is so commanding and self-assured.

And what should I say about Meekaal... oh myyy Meekaal as nabeel is total love Day Dreaming... ufff that "maslan" wala scene..Meekal was so good in itDay Dreaming.When nabeel asked romaisa "tum mairay baghair khala kai ghar reh laiti, agar main ijazat dai bhi daita tou phir bhi reh laiti"  how cuteee Meekaal looked while saying that, a little vulnerable and innocent as well. Agar main romaisa ki jagah hoti tou fauran bolti" naeee naee naee main builkul nahin rehti" Big smile... Meekaal has nailed nabeel to perfection... he is terrific...

phewww ..long post.. but just can't stop gushing about nabeel and Meekal...Embarrassed

Edit: ohh and btw... what is zeeshan's problem with nabeel gifting his house to romaisa? I never saw nabeel interfering in zeeshan's personal matters.

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 08 February 2014 at 1:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.Cheesy-Chants-anoshka-itsokaysammy

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@^ haha u're totally fida on nabeel.. :P :P nice post. :D

for me this episode was boring...just my POV... whole episode was centric to Hasan n gifts...story din't move a bit..
again hv to wait for a week.. :(

Jaan-JeePopo.

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Hey guys what does the word manmuniyat or something that sounds like that mean? Adeel calls the Nabeel character that in the office when he tells Adeel about Rumaisa. I didn't exactly understand the contextual meaning?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaan-Jee

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Hey guys what does the word manmuniyat or something that sounds like that mean? Adeel calls the Nabeel character that in the office when he tells Adeel about Rumaisa. I didn't exactly understand the contextual meaning?

Which dialogue are you talking about exactly?
Are you talking about the dialogue when zeeshand said to nabeel "tum buhat baray "munafiq" ho nabeel... aur main jaanta hoon tumhari fantasy yehi hai kai uska waisa koi track record nahin hai. kitni "munafiqat" hai". In this dialogue the word is munafiqat which means hypocrisy, having double standards and "munafiq" is of course hypocrite. Zeeshan said this to nabeel because nabeel was a flirt but he chose a simple, innocent girl like romaisa.

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 08 February 2014 at 2:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billi

Go to top