Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 156

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplytoxic

I read the novel/story long time ago and liked it. Think that that casting is good, I like Mikal and Adeel and think they will be great as Brothers:) From I've heard, Sanam is doing a good job in Dil-e-Muztar...so if she keeps it up then I think we will get an interesting show with fresh casting and new pairs.

The story is not anything extraordinary...and I think Umera will definately make big changes for drama adaption.

SPOILER

Don't want to give too many details away so just trying to give the main outline. Romisa, an orphan girl gets married to Nabeel who is from a rich family. His family never really accept her because of her poor background, but Nabeel supports her. Later tragedy strikes and Nabeel dies, leaving behind his wife and daughter. Nabeel's dad decides to get her married to Zeeshan (Nabeel's younger Brother). Zeeshan is already engaged but still the father forces them to marry. and he is not able to accept her as his wife. He leaves them behind when he goes to another city for job. Romisa is ill treated but still doesn't stand up for herself or her rights when she is treated like a servant. In the end Zeeshan realises everything that has been going on with the ill treatment and that the reason behind his father forcing the marriage was not that he cared about his bewa bahu or grandchild, but that he didn't want Romisa and her child to make property claim if they left the house. He confronts everyone and aceepts Romisa as his wife, but at the same time gets mad at her for have been so satti savitri without standing up for her rights.

SPOILER RELATED 

Mikaal's character will die? wait whaaa? nooo. Angry well at least I'm mentally prepared for this now LOL

the good thing is there will be Adeel from there onwards..this is what I love about having two guys in a show..especially when they are guys you like. LOL..enough with the two girls falling for a guy thing..finally a show with two mainstream guys and just one girl to look forward to. 

Edited by starstruckk - 27 June 2013 at 7:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicDaShInG_DeViL--Iqra---Hina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Hinna, no probs..and yeah, it was nothing big as a story..but when it comes to adaptation, I hope, and am sure that UA will make certain changes.

I imagined Ahsan as Zeeshan too Stern Smile

..and I absolutely ADORE the first half of the story Day Dreaming

SPOILER

After Nabeel dies, it gets really sad..until Zeeshan realizes what life has thrown at him, etc...you do feel bad for this guy too, but in the book, his and Romaisa's GOOD parts were very little, barely 1-2..towards the very very end. I really hope this changes in the show though Embarrassed

Whoever named Maheen, bingo! Her and Mansha are my favorites among the new supporting actresses these days; Maheen at least got Adhuri Aurat, but Mansha is here with another supporting role Ouch She might be playing Zeeshan's fiancee Embarrassed

Edited by OnlyHope - 27 June 2013 at 11:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxic--Iqra---Hina-HeavenlyBliss.

Jenniferlover

Jenniferlover

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
The show would be going on air in the 3rd quarter of the year, so it means either in july or aug or sepSmile

But wasn't maya ali suppose to do this show?Cry i really like maya, i wish she was in this showCry
keeping fingers crossed the cast is really nice & it's an MD serial so hoping for a great treatBig smile

Jenniferlover

Jenniferlover

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Mansha & Maheen act really good. & actually Mansha needs that one big serial with a strong role to gave her career a boostSmile

& Maheen is the new A&B girl so i'm very sure she would be coming on-screen a lot until she shifts to another campROFL she would be coming in 'Kis din...3' 

Edited by Jenniferlover - 28 June 2013 at 7:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxic

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Yeah, Maheen seems to be stuck on ARY now LOL she was in Kaafir..now in Adhuri Aurat too

hopehot

IF-Sizzlerz

hopehot

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Mansha in this too?

She's a really good actress...surprised she didn't get the lead role

Sanam has definitely improved in her acting a lot   watching her in Dil-e-mutzar now Embarrassed 

LarkiAnjani93

LarkiAnjani93

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Waiting For This Drama :)

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I will be waiting for the sadparts just because I know SJ will be AWESOME :P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top