Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 24)

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I would read the novel but Farhat Ishtiaq's work is nothing impressive in my opinion. This may not even sound fair since I've read none of her work..but her shows are enough to give that away. No offense to any Farhat fans. 
I hope the show clears any misunderstandings which many of us have because I don't plan on reading this novel..so I rely on her show to clear my perceptions..if not then Bin Roye will always be this weird, twisted story beyond my understanding. LOL

Edited by starstruckk - 09 November 2013 at 8:11pm

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

I would read the novel but Farhat Ishtiaq's work is nothing impressive in my opinion. This may not even sound fair since I've read none of her work..but her shows are enough to give that away. No offense to any Farhat fans. 
I hope the show clears any misunderstandings which many of us have because I don't plan on reading this novel..so I rely on her show to clear my perceptions..if not then Bin Roye will always be this weird, twisted story beyond my understanding. LOL

Haha, its okay. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. 

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
The never ending discussion about the twists and turns in Bin Roye LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mary78613

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mary78613

Originally posted by OnlyHope

Hinna, okay don't hit me for this..but as much as I don't like the idea of Bin Roye Aansoo, the soul mate part makes sense...I mean..they're the ones you're destined with..so if you're not destined to be with the first person, something has to happen to that relationship for you to end up with the one you're meant to be with, get it? Ermm
Now, if they're saying they've been in love all along or felt that the person was their soul mate all along, that's what I fail to understand, or well, it turns me off.

The guy realised it pretty late. For Irtiza, Saba was just the 'small cousin'', he never got past the 'small' word till Saba and Irtiza got married. He loved her self-lessly his whole life. (Not the lovers wala love) Saba's love 'haq' jatane wali thi and Irtiza wanted that everybody loves Saba like he does. He just wanted her to be happy at all cost. This was his love. Saba believed in owning, that was her love. He wanted to own Irtiza. 

He loved Saman becuase of her perfection. Her amazing qualities. Her character is shown as an epitome of perfection, he even confessed in the end that 'I loved you Saman because of your qualities' if you did not have those qualities then i would have never have fallen for you. But he loved Saba because she was Saba LOL
He did not care if she was perfect, he did not care if she was wrong, all that mattered was she was Saba. He loved her unconditionally.

He loved Saman, no doubt about that. In the end, when he tells Saba what she means to him, he says that Saman will always have a place in my heart. But Saba's place has been there since the beginning. Irtiza's love for Saba was also so pure and self less that it astounds you! 

Unconditional love is for the 'soulmate' isn't it? 

You need to read the novel to understand all this. 

See thats what I mean, his character is shown to be so weak and immature :/ I think that was unfair on both sisters, not just one. It's like ek behen nahi to doosri sahi. ROFL

mary78613

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mary78613

Originally posted by starstruckk

seems like Irtiza loved Saba..but fell in love with Saman.
The confusion lies in the kind of love he had for each. If he always loved Saba then he merely always loved her...but he fell in love with Saman.

Saman se he did lovers wala love. (Ohkay, that sounds weird) LOL
But with Saba, his love was self less, he did not want to possess her. He simple wanted her to be happy at all cost. That was his love. He never said i love you like a lover. Irtiza's love for Saba was pure. Their relation was pure. 

So you are saying his love for Saman was not pure?LOL I don't get how he can love one sister and then realise after years that the other one is his soulmate. It doesn't make sense. If he had met Saba after marrying Saman, then maybe it would have made a little bit of sense.
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Star, you are actually gonna watch it? :O
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Star, you are actually gonna watch it? :O

film yes..drama, no. LOL

If I watch the film then why in the world would I watch the drama, you  know? yeah I don't mind watching it..I wanna see what kind of story this is anyway. LOL

HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
i am imagining you fangirling Humayun and Mahira. ROFL

mary78613

Go to top