Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 23)

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Hinna, okay don't hit me for this..but as much as I don't like the idea of Bin Roye Aansoo, the soul mate part makes sense...I mean..they're the ones you're destined with..so if you're not destined to be with the first person, something has to happen to that relationship for you to end up with the one you're meant to be with, get it? Ermm
Now, if they're saying they've been in love all along or felt that the person was their soul mate all along, that's what I fail to understand, or well, it turns me off.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Wohi to main keh rahi hoon, how can a person say you were my soulmate all along when he hadmarried someone else by his own choice? Noone forced him to. I felt that was so disrespectful.
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Maybe to avoid arguments? LOL
If you really wanna make it, we can get Saher's [permission and tell her its just for fun

so stupid though. We need to ask for PERMISSION to make a stupid poll? forget that. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

Hinna, okay don't hit me for this..but as much as I don't like the idea of Bin Roye Aansoo, the soul mate part makes sense...I mean..they're the ones you're destined with..so if you're not destined to be with the first person, something has to happen to that relationship for you to end up with the one you're meant to be with, get it? Ermm
Now, if they're saying they've been in love all along or felt that the person was their soul mate all along, that's what I fail to understand, or well, it turns me off.

The guy realised it pretty late. For Irtiza, Saba was just the 'small cousin'', he never got past the 'small' word till Saba and Irtiza got married. He loved her self-lessly his whole life. (Not the lovers wala love) Saba's love 'haq' jatane wali thi and Irtiza wanted that everybody loves Saba like he does. He just wanted her to be happy at all cost. This was his love. Saba believed in owning, that was her love. He wanted to own Irtiza. 

He loved Saman becuase of her perfection. Her amazing qualities. Her character is shown as an epitome of perfection, he even confessed in the end that 'I loved you Saman because of your qualities' if you did not have those qualities then i would have never have fallen for you. But he loved Saba because she was Saba LOL
He did not care if she was perfect, he did not care if she was wrong, all that mattered was she was Saba. He loved her unconditionally.

He loved Saman, no doubt about that. In the end, when he tells Saba what she means to him, he says that Saman will always have a place in my heart. But Saba's place has been there since the beginning. Irtiza's love for Saba was also so pure and self less that it astounds you! 

Unconditional love is for the 'soulmate' isn't it? 

You need to read the novel to understand all this. 

Edited by mary78613 - 09 November 2013 at 7:39pm
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Mary, but how does that even make sense. Everyone loves someone else because of their qualities..their qualities is what makes up their entire personality, does it not? You are who you are because of your qualities. So to say I love X because of his qualities ..but then love Y because he's Y..then your next question should be and what defines Y? obviously Y has to have some qualities which makes him who he is otherwise you don't just love for the sake of it. Yes, if not their personality then the person can be superficial and love their looks, but that's a different story. 

Edited by starstruckk - 09 November 2013 at 7:40pm
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
seems like Irtiza loved Saba..but fell in love with Saman.
The confusion lies in the kind of love he had for each. If he always loved Saba then he merely always loved her...but he fell in love with Saman.
mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Mary, but how does that even make sense. Everyone loves someone else because of their qualities..their qualities is what makes up their entire personality, does it not? You are who you are because of your qualities. So to say I love X because of his qualities ..but then love Y because he's Y..then your next question should be and what defines Y? obviously Y has to have some qualities which makes him who he is otherwise you don't just love for the sake of it. Yes, if not their personality then the person can be superficial and love their looks, but that's a different story. 

But that was the main theme of this story. Ajeeb sa rishta tha between Saba and Irtiza. Even Irtiza did not know how to define it. He did not care if Saba was good, bad, had any good qualities or not. He loved her in any case. (Thats the exact dialogues from the novel) if you have spent your whole life caring and looking out for a person,  you automatically get attached to that person, i guess. 

Yes, Irtiza fell for Saman because of her qualities like any normal person would. But how do you define a unconditional love for someone irrespective of their qualities? Saba and Irtiza's relationship since childhood was like that. Irtiza could do simply anything to make her happy, loved her selflessly. The love from his side was pure. 

I may not be able to define it so well, but yes if you want to know more, read the novel. It will answer all your questions. Smile
mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

seems like Irtiza loved Saba..but fell in love with Saman.
The confusion lies in the kind of love he had for each. If he always loved Saba then he merely always loved her...but he fell in love with Saman.

Saman se he did lovers wala love. (Ohkay, that sounds weird) LOL
But with Saba, his love was self less, he did not want to possess her. He simple wanted her to be happy at all cost. That was his love. He never said i love you like a lover. Irtiza's love for Saba was pure. Their relation was pure. 

Go to top