Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 20)

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

I feel this show will have a lot of changes though. It's not one of Umera's famous works to begin with right? and plus they have two male actors such as Adeel and Mikaal..they can't possibly snub them and make it a completely female oriented show. I expect a lot of changes where everyone is focused on..I'm sure even Mikaal's role will go on for episodes because there's no way that Mikaal signed up for a show where he's completely snubbed. Both Mikaal and Adeel are actors of the same league. I hope I'm not wrong and changes are made. 

But even fahad did only one episode of ZDTGS

yeah but that was like a guest appearance. Here, both have roles..I don't think we can say that Mikaal was a guest appearance in the novel? lol

by the way, I don't like this whole guys falling and marrying for someone because they're beautiful. That's so cliched. I love stuff like Zaroon falling for Kashaf..now THAT's something to talk about. LOL

But the former is more realistic, don't you think? ROFL Guys judge by looks.

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

I feel this show will have a lot of changes though. It's not one of Umera's famous works to begin with right? and plus they have two male actors such as Adeel and Mikaal..they can't possibly snub them and make it a completely female oriented show. I expect a lot of changes where everyone is focused on..I'm sure even Mikaal's role will go on for episodes because there's no way that Mikaal signed up for a show where he's completely snubbed. Both Mikaal and Adeel are actors of the same league. I hope I'm not wrong and changes are made. 

Oh, i hope they make loads of changes. Especially the ending! I want Zeeshan to fall for Romaisa. He said a few things to her in the end which i did not like! 
I want less zulm on Romaisa. The zulm was too much to bear! I hope they don't show itna ziada! 
Yes, Mekaal would get screen space for sure. 
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Originally posted by mary78613

But Mary, that love story can be shown in just a few episodes na LOL
Haan na, wohi to saying. Nabeel and Romaisa part would occupy atleast  8-9 episodes! LOL

That's still dragging. Mata e jaan wala haal hogaStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mary78613

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

guys I hope this drama becomes big...don't care about the rest. It's very much needed..I feel people are only watching shows with Fawad. 

You want the drama to become famous or Adeel?LOL

mary78613

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Oh, i hope they make loads of changes. Especially the ending! I want Zeeshan to fall for Romaisa. He said a few things to her in the end which i did not like! 
I want less zulm on Romaisa. The zulm was too much to bear! I hope they don't show itna ziada! 
Yes, Mekaal would get screen space for sure. 

I hope he falls for her too! As long as she doesn't act as if Nabeel never existedTongue

roseybubbles

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

I hope it has a happy ending. Like, I want her to be happy with Zeeshan and not stuck with him as just a compromise. She doesn't need to love him for that, does she? LOL

She is happy with Zeeshan in the end, but they are not in love or anything.
I can't explain it anymore. Mein thak gaee! ROFL Read the novel ab! LOL

I get itStern Smile well atleast she doesn't forget her first love like Mr Irtiza does!

Spoiler:

Ummm actually.. She does LOL
He dies after 4 months of their wedding. She considers those 4 months as a dream, not reality. Zeeshan was reality and Nabeel was a dream for her.

Irtiza DID not forget his first love! Dudeee! You haven't read that novel! Bas kardo kitna criticise karogi LOL Pehle parh to lo

HeavenlyBliss.

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

But Mary, that love story can be shown in just a few episodes na LOL
Haan na, wohi to saying. Nabeel and Romaisa part would occupy atleast  8-9 episodes! LOL

That's still dragging. Mata e jaan wala haal hogaStern Smile

Haha. I never saw Mata e Jaan. When i got to know that the lead dies, i chose not to watch it. I can't handle sad endings! 

HeavenlyBliss.

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

guys I hope this drama becomes big...don't care about the rest. It's very much needed..I feel people are only watching shows with Fawad. 

You want the drama to become famous or Adeel?LOL

of course the drama. LOL

Don't you think all the shows that have been mega popular over the past 2 yrs or so are those that have had Fawad? The other shows are not getting the same popularity. Fawad is awesome but so are many others. 

I want this show to do well for everyone..it has a lot of potential to begin with. I mean the cast is amazing, it's on Humtv..it's written by Umera..it'll be slated for a Friday or Sat spot most likely so hoping it does very well is not far fetched. 

HeavenlyBliss.

Go to top