Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 2)

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Why can't they make Mansha the leading lady for a change. I'm so excited to see Adeel working with Umera's script again..I can't help but think of Daam and how great that worked out for him. 

Btw Fariha have you read the novel? Or anyone else perhaps? Would love to know what the story is about

I agree, Mansha deserves to be cast as a lead, and same with Maheen Rizvi. These two are much better than some of the girls being cast in lead roles.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicOnlyHope

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

Star, yep I have! LOL
And yeah, I do see the pattern with UA's shows and Mansha (SeZ, then ZGH), but I think it's about time the girl gets a lead role..she's outstanding!

can you pm me the story? or perhaps write it here for anyone else who's interested too as a spoiler? 

Do you think the cast is apt though? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Originally posted by starstruckk

Why can't they make Mansha the leading lady for a change. I'm so excited to see Adeel working with Umera's script again..I can't help but think of Daam and how great that worked out for him. 

Btw Fariha have you read the novel? Or anyone else perhaps? Would love to know what the story is about

I agree, Mansha deserves to be cast as a lead, and same with Maheen Rizvi. These two are much better than some of the girls being cast in lead roles.

I know! Meheen is such a good actress too. Both of these girls are pretty as well..there are so many underrated actresses and actors in Pakistan. 

canuck-umzOnlyHope

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabz_14

who is Hira Tareen?

She has appeared in some shows, mostly models and DJs, from America. Also engaged to Ali Safina.
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Originally posted by Rabz_14

who is Hira Tareen?

She has appeared in some shows, mostly models and DJs, from America. Also engaged to Ali Safina.

off topic..but I adore Ali Safina! he's so adorable. I also loved watching him host on Aag even though he was all over the place, but at the same time, so good. LOL

I think I kind of envy Hira. LOL

simplytoxic-Hina-

simplytoxic Goldie
simplytoxic
simplytoxic

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
I read the novel/story long time ago and liked it. Think that that casting is good, I like Mikal and Adeel and think they will be great as Brothers:) From I've heard, Sanam is doing a good job in Dil-e-Muztar...so if she keeps it up then I think we will get an interesting show with fresh casting and new pairs.

The story is not anything extraordinary...and I think Umera will definately make big changes for drama adaption.

SPOILER

Don't want to give too many details away so just trying to give the main outline. Romisa, an orphan girl gets married to Nabeel who is from a rich family. His family never really accept her because of her poor background, but Nabeel supports her. Later tragedy strikes and Nabeel dies, leaving behind his wife and daughter. Nabeel's dad decides to get her married to Zeeshan (Nabeel's younger Brother). Zeeshan is already engaged but still the father forces them to marry. and he is not able to accept her as his wife. He leaves them behind when he goes to another city for job. Romisa is ill treated but still doesn't stand up for herself or her rights when she is treated like a servant. In the end Zeeshan realises everything that has been going on with the ill treatment and that the reason behind his father forcing the marriage was not that he cared about his bewa bahu or grandchild, but that he didn't want Romisa and her child to make property claim if they left the house. He confronts everyone and aceepts Romisa as his wife, but at the same time gets mad at her for have been so satti savitri without standing up for her rights.

Edited by simplytoxic - 27 June 2013 at 5:43pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ruffledfeathersrainbowcolorsAnshu..Coffeegirl123munnihyderabadkareena05veil_of_roses-Hina-mrym_rauf--Iqra--asmuasmiOnlyHopeHeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Fari, thanks for doing my job :P

I was wondering what happened to this project! They changed the name again lol

I am already shipping for Meekal-Sanam <333
HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
i remember Fari told us about the story before while reading it and she said it wasnt that good lol

Idk why I was imagining Ahsan Khan as Zeeshan :S

Go to top