Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 114)

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Huh?

BlackJack. IF-Rockerz
BlackJack.
BlackJack.

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
i mean the end was abrupt. but i was so tired of all the trauma her sasural gave her that i dint mind the story ending there. talking about the novel here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
No that is her way of ending stories. Always a realistic ending.
Just like real life, we don't always have a happily ever after but we do learn from bad experiences.
It was better than bin roye ansoo where the guy suddenly realises he was in love with the younger sister all along.

BlackJack.

BlackJack. IF-Rockerz
BlackJack.
BlackJack.

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
at least he did...ROFL
you are right umera likes to keep it real. other writers are no match for her.

HeavenlyBliss.

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PyarayAfzal

Originally posted by starstruckk

Sanam Jung's character and acting is same throughout the show but people are still hooked on to this show. It is Adeel's presence and character that has changed after nabeel. Before nabeel was the main focus now it is Zeeshan and if people are losing interest in the show then that means there is some problem with the the main character. I personally feel Adeel was not impressive even before and he is still bad.

Hooked? this show has had average ratings throughout its entire course. Heck, Shukk has had better ratings than this which says so much.  Arguably one of Umera's weakest scripts ever. 

And, no one is complaining about Zeeshan..the only things I see people complaining about is Sanam Jung, her character, the pace of the show, poor direction and how this does not seem like Umera's script at all. As I said earlier, there are many problems with the show..Adeel and Mikaal are not one of them. The rest is your opinion and not the majority's. 

People are watching this show and commenting on this thread as well that is known as "hooked" and I never said it is majority's opinion I did express my "own" opinion and I am included in "people" as well and I have been complaining about Zeeshan's character and Adeel's acting since the beginning like others are complaining about other things. You have joined this thread recently so you do not know.

My point is...this show is a mess with or without Adeel. You may think Adeel is the problem, however as I said the majority does not. Even if you check out this thread, people have criticized other things/people as opposed to Adeel. The guy just became prominent in this show. A few episodes ago this show was still average at best when Adeel didn't even have any scenes. How is Adeel the reason for the show not doing well? This show is not even close to what Kankar had to offer..and far, far, far away from what Zindagi Gulzar Hai gave Humtv. Why do I mention these 2? because they were also shows by Umera Ahmed. Compare all 3 of them together, and Subh Ka Sitara falls short of many things. If this was a show written by any other writer, all of this would have been okay..but to think this is Umera's screenplay you can't help but be baffled. 

And, this thread doesn't even entirely represent what I'm talking about here. I was actually checking out Humtv's official facebook page and they asked people's views on Subh Ka Sitara and everyone criticized Romaisa's lame character, the dragging storyline associated with Romaisa's property shares etc, Sanam Jung's acting, how this does not look like Umera's script at all etc. There are bigger problems associated with this show. I personally don't even think Zeeshan has gotten enough scope as a character despite Nabeel's death. I blame the director and the writer for that. In my opinion, Adeel has yet to offer much to the show because 17 episodes into the show and his character has hardly had many scenes. Heck, Hassan has had more scenes than Zeeshan. 

This show has been average at best right from the word go. The only reason why it may have appealed to some more before was because of the Nabeel and Romaisa's storyline. Post Nabeel's death the storyline has only gotten worse. We've been stuck on this family greediness since the past few weeks which has just gotten annoying. I give credit to Mikaal for doing well in the first half..but whatever performance he gave went to waste with such a medicore project. To top it off, the poor guy had such an awful female character to romance...and even Sanam Jung wasn't up to the mark. I think Adeel actually has the best character in the show..sadly, the show could've been so much better. 

And my point is you can call this show whatever you like, you can criticize this show as much as you like but the fact is that people are still watching this show and commenting on it. Those people on Hum TV page that you mentioned must also be watching this show that is why they are able to comment and criticize the show. So this show must be offering something to the audience that is why they are watching it. I agree that the main attraction was nabeel's character before and Meekal did nabeel to perfection and this is what my problem with Adeel is. I am comparing Adeel with Meekal and they both should be compared because Adeel and Meekal are the main leads of the show.

Now you are saying that sanam jung is the issue, umera's script is the issue, director is the issue. Fine! but all these problems were with Meekal as well but he was able to still make people watch this show.  Adeel does not have that capability. As I mentioned I am losing interest in the show. Before I used to watch this show as soon as it aired. Now I watch this show when I have got nothing else to watch and heck I haven't even watched last week's episode completely. I am now only waiting  for maham to eneter. You can say that Adeel does not have many scenes but to be honest Adeel got fair share of screen space. He was with his father, he was with rabia, he was with hassan. Now take for example a scene. Nabeel had a scene with hassan where nabeel was jharofying hassan and now Zeeshan also had a scene with hassan where zeeshan was jharofying hassan. Which scene do you think is better? For me it is Meekal. I wanted to watch nabeel's scenes and not just his scenes with romaisa but each and every scene of his. This is not the case with zeeshan. In that hassan scene and in every other scene I seriously felt Adeel to be lacking in screen presence as well as in acting both. And IMO it is not script's fault. Zeeshan's character has become as beautiful as nabeel's especially after nabeel's death but adeel is unable to make people feel attached to zeeshan as much as meekal made people fall in love with nabeel. 

But I think it is a very long and futile discussion as we are discussing opinions over here. People can have different opinions. People can dislike things that others like and vice versa. I think I have expressed my opinion and provided my reasons. Nothing more to discuss.

I guess we can agree to disagree because you seem to have a problem with only Adeel and nothing else within this show. 
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

When a show like Shukk beats a show written by Umera that says it all.

where are the ratings

I don't know about the exact TRPs, but ARY has been doing great lately...much better than Humtv. Shukk is a hit despite its nonsense.  Pyare Afzal too has been doing very well. 

HeavenlyBliss.

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Sanam Jung's character and acting is same throughout the show but people are still hooked on to this show. It is Adeel's presence and character that has changed after nabeel. Before nabeel was the main focus now it is Zeeshan and if people are losing interest in the show then that means there is some problem with the the main character. I personally feel Adeel was not impressive even before and he is still bad.

Hooked? this show has had average ratings throughout its entire course. Heck, Shukk has had better ratings than this which says so much.  Arguably one of Umera's weakest scripts ever. 

And, no one is complaining about Zeeshan..the only things I see people complaining about is Sanam Jung, her character, the pace of the show, poor direction and how this does not seem like Umera's script at all. As I said earlier, there are many problems with the show..Adeel and Mikaal are not one of them. The rest is your opinion and not the majority's. 

People are watching this show and commenting on this thread as well that is known as "hooked" and I never said it is majority's opinion I did express my "own" opinion and I am included in "people" as well and I have been complaining about Zeeshan's character and Adeel's acting since the beginning like others are complaining about other things. You have joined this thread recently so you do not know.

My point is...this show is a mess with or without Adeel. You may think Adeel is the problem, however as I said the majority does not. Even if you check out this thread, people have criticized other things/people as opposed to Adeel. The guy just became prominent in this show. A few episodes ago this show was still average at best when Adeel didn't even have any scenes. How is Adeel the reason for the show not doing well? This show is not even close to what Kankar had to offer..and far, far, far away from what Zindagi Gulzar Hai gave Humtv. Why do I mention these 2? because they were also shows by Umera Ahmed. Compare all 3 of them together, and Subh Ka Sitara falls short of many things. If this was a show written by any other writer, all of this would have been okay..but to think this is Umera's screenplay you can't help but be baffled. 

And, this thread doesn't even entirely represent what I'm talking about here. I was actually checking out Humtv's official facebook page and they asked people's views on Subh Ka Sitara and everyone criticized Romaisa's lame character, the dragging storyline associated with Romaisa's property shares etc, Sanam Jung's acting, how this does not look like Umera's script at all etc. There are bigger problems associated with this show. I personally don't even think Zeeshan has gotten enough scope as a character despite Nabeel's death. I blame the director and the writer for that. In my opinion, Adeel has yet to offer much to the show because 17 episodes into the show and his character has hardly had many scenes. Heck, Hassan has had more scenes than Zeeshan. 

This show has been average at best right from the word go. The only reason why it may have appealed to some more before was because of the Nabeel and Romaisa's storyline. Post Nabeel's death the storyline has only gotten worse. We've been stuck on this family greediness since the past few weeks which has just gotten annoying. I give credit to Mikaal for doing well in the first half..but whatever performance he gave went to waste with such a medicore project. To top it off, the poor guy had such an awful female character to romance...and even Sanam Jung wasn't up to the mark. I think Adeel actually has the best character in the show..sadly, the show could've been so much better. 

And my point is you can call this show whatever you like, you can criticize this show as much as you like but the fact is that people are still watching this show and commenting on it. Those people on Hum TV page that you mentioned must also be watching this show that is why they are able to comment and criticize the show. So this show must be offering something to the audience that is why they are watching it. I agree that the main attraction was nabeel's character before and Meekal did nabeel to perfection and this is what my problem with Adeel is. I am comparing Adeel with Meekal and they both should be compared because Adeel and Meekal are the main leads of the show.

Now you are saying that sanam jung is the issue, umera's script is the issue, director is the issue. Fine! but all these problems were with Meekal as well but he was able to still make people watch this show.  Adeel does not have that capability. As I mentioned I am losing interest in the show. Before I used to watch this show as soon as it aired. Now I watch this show when I have got nothing else to watch and heck I haven't even watched last week's episode completely. I am now only waiting  for maham to eneter. You can say that Adeel does not have many scenes but to be honest Adeel got fair share of screen space. He was with his father, he was with rabia, he was with hassan. Now take for example a scene. Nabeel had a scene with hassan where nabeel was jharofying hassan and now Zeeshan also had a scene with hassan where zeeshan was jharofying hassan. Which scene do you think is better? For me it is Meekal. I wanted to watch nabeel's scenes and not just his scenes with romaisa but each and every scene of his. This is not the case with zeeshan. In that hassan scene and in every other scene I seriously felt Adeel to be lacking in screen presence as well as in acting both. And IMO it is not script's fault. Zeeshan's character has become as beautiful as nabeel's especially after nabeel's death but adeel is unable to make people feel attached to zeeshan as much as meekal made people fall in love with nabeel. 

But I think it is a very long and futile discussion as we are discussing opinions over here. People can have different opinions. People can dislike things that others like and vice versa. I think I have expressed my opinion and provided my reasons. Nothing more to discuss.

I guess we can agree to disagree because you seem to have a problem with only Adeel and nothing else within this show. 

I am sorry to say but that is a very lame statement and I can also give a lame statement like yours that you seem to have a problem with everything in this show from sanam jung to director to umera's script except Adeel (who is a problem as everybody knows he is a weak actor) but it is not a valid argument based on logic and rationality. Hence, yes agree to disagree.
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

I am sorry to say but that is a very lame statement and I can also give a lame statement like yours that you seem to have a problem with everything in this show from sanam jung to director to umera's script except Adeel (who is a problem as everybody knows he is a weak actor) but it is not a valid argument based on logic and rationality. Hence, yes agree to disagree.

you keep speaking about how "everyone" has a problem with Adeel yet I only see you complaining about him here. If you actually take a look at the posts around you..it's evident as to what people are complaining about.

And, no..if you read any of my previous posts, you'd know that I've appreciated many other actors in this show apart from Adeel. 

Go to top