Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 110)

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 4:08am | IP Logged
I wish there was a better actor playing Zeshan than Adeel. Adeel was totally unable to portray that internal turmoil that Zeeshan is/was going through after Zeeshan's father asked him to marry romaisa. Adeel is not the kind of actor who can do emotional scenes really well and there is nothing in Zeeshan's character other than emotions.
The scene when Zeeshan's father asked him to marry romaisa, it was so poorly done. That utter shock, disgust, not able to believe expressions and emotionas were totally missing. It feels as if it is/was not a big deal and Zeeshan took it in a stride and according to him everything is/will be alright but it was not the case in the novel. Seriously losing interest in the show because of Adeel's acting. After nabeel the only thing worth in the novel was Zeeshan's internal struggle and Adeel is totally pathetic in portraying that. And I don't get it kai Adeel itnay jhatkay dai kay kiun bolta hai. His dialogue deleivery seems so forced as if he is trying too hard to act.

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 05 April 2014 at 7:20am

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Guys from what I have heard
The novel was good
The drama is completely different, and Romaisa's character wasn't this dumb in the novel

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseybubblesPopo.

roseybubbles Groupbie
roseybubbles
roseybubbles

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I am interested in knowing how Zeeshan and Romaisa act around one another aftet the marriage. I cant read Urdu so I cant read rhe novel myself. Anyone willing to share. I feel this show could have been great if someone else was the director. 
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
He wont accept her until the end

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseybubbles

roseybubbles Groupbie
roseybubbles
roseybubbles

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
:(:( Is he mean to her though? 

HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I doubt it.
Him being mean to her makes no sense :S
I think he will probably just avoid her or act like strangers.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.-anoshka-

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PyarayAfzal

I wish there was a better actor playing Zeshan than Adeel. Adeel was totally unable to portray that internal turmoil that Zeeshan is/was going through after Zeeshan's father asked him to marry romaisa. Adeel is not the kind of actor who can do emotional scenes really well and there is nothing in Zeeshan's character other than emotions.
The scene when Zeeshan's father asked him to marry romaisa, it was so poorly done. That utter shock, disgust, not able to believe expressions and emotionas were totally missing. It feels as if it is/was not a big deal and Zeeshan took it in a stride and according to him everything is/will be alright but it was not the case in the novel. Seriously losing interest in the show because of Adeel's acting. After nabeel the only thing worth in the novel was Zeeshan's internal struggle and Adeel is totally pathetic in portraying that. And I don't get it kai Adeel itnay jhatkay dai kay kiun bolta hai. His dialogue deleivery seems so forced as if he is trying too hard to act.

When you explained how he should feel then you made me think too..I think I wanted to see what's next so badly that I almost ignored Adeel's acting skills. Lately I've been seeing him in every second drama I'm getting confused with the characters and their emotions.i think they all should slow down a bit and that way us viewers will get a fresh view. I actually find him a good actor but I know where your coming from, after sukk, omgDead

Also nabeel was such a good actor that others are looking not so great. 
-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I just want them to get married already!Embarrassed

Popo.

Go to top