Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 103)

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PyarayAfzal

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Can someone tell me what happens to the douchebag Hassan in the novel? I really cannot stand that slimeball of a character. When will he get caught?! Angry

Hassan's role was not that elaborate in the novel. In fact if I remember correctly then Hassan was not even mentioned in the novel.
haha..seriously??
in drama they hv given him more screenspace than zeeshan..LOL

Edited by DeadDevil - 22 March 2014 at 3:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sania-Jaan-JeePopo.

-Sania- Senior Member
-Sania-
-Sania-

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

Boring episode Sleepy just a waste of time Thumbs Down Nabeel ke sath show ka charm bhi chala gaya Unhappy miss him badly Cry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaan-JeePopo.

-Sania- Senior Member
-Sania-
-Sania-

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeadDevil

Can someone tell me what happens to the douchebag Hassan in the novel? I really cannot stand that slimeball of a character. When will he get caught?! Angry

Hassan's role was not that elaborate in the novel. In fact if I remember correctly then Hassan was not even mentioned in the novel.
haha..seriously??

Hassan Censored  Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaan-JeePopo.

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

There is a stark difference between how Zeeshan deals with things and how Nabeel used to do that. Zeeshan is very blunt and direct. It showed in the way he talked to romaisa's cousin. He didn't think for a second that it is romaisa's family and told romaisa's cousin that I will call police. Nabeel on the other hand was very diplomatic. The way he used to deal with Romaisa's and his own family is testament to that and I think this is why nabeel was better able to deal with both the families. Zeeshan also used to leave family matters for nabeel to deal with as we know in case of hassan. On the other hand I think it was Zeeshan's direct and to the point attitude that made him get away from his family's mahol at the first place and go into police. People who are that straight forward do not indulge in falsity and neither do they tolerate it from others.

Btw I saw more chemistry between Zeeshan and that cousin of Romaisa's than Zeeshan and Romaisa.

Nabeel's character for me was such a lovely character that even though he was shown only for a split second in that photo but it filled me with affection and adoration.

In my opinion, Sanam Jung neither had chemistry with Mikaal and now nor with Adeel.

I feel Adeel and Mikaal had more chemistry between each other in their scenes. 

Sorry I do not agree. I believe Sanam Jung and Meekal had great chemistry and this is the reason I got hooked to this drama.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sania-

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

haha..seriously??

Yes. I hope we will get to see more of Zeeshan and Rumi now. I am liking this protective streak of Zeeshan towards Rumi.
yaar mujhey lag raha hai Hassan zuroor kuch aisa waisa karay ga and I wish kai Zeeshan catches him aur aisi dhunai karay Hassan ki kai bas maza aajaye! Big smile

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 23 March 2014 at 4:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sania-Popo.itsokaysammy

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sania-

haha..seriously??

Hassan Censored  Angry

True.. Umera nai jee bhar kai koi buhat hi "apni marzi ka fill in the blank (censor wala word)" role banaya hai Hassan ka LOL

-Sania-

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Popo.

Romaisa's character was not at all like this in the novel either umera rewrote it (which is weird for me why would she ruin her own character Ermm) or its totally directors fault ( which I believe it is).
Romaisa was never dumb, ya she wasn't brave, she was immature, never stood up for herself but she was not dumb or blank all the tym. sanam j could have done more or less the same acting like she did in dil e muztar, as silla was also a bechari bt she was shown as a person who doesn't understand anything at all. Original Romaisa just couldn't change everthing that was happening around other than that she was just like any other normal girl.

Ps. That fish ad ball scene are definitely not in the novel LOL

Thanks for sharing more information about the original novel. :) 

Like Star and I were discussing earlier, Rumaisa's character is very different from Umera's usual characters. I don't mind that she is trying something new with an immature and naive protagonist, but I think there's a fine line between being simple and being dumb. And I'm glad the fish and the stupid magic 8 ball scenes weren't in the original novel -  those scenes seemed a little forced and unlike Umera Ahmed's typical styles. 

Agreed about Dil-E-Muztar - I only watched the beginning. Her character was so irritating on that show as well. And I also could not stand the male lead - whatshisface. 

Popo.

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

I love Zeeshan! No wonder Nabeel and Zeeshan got along so well..they were the only sane people in that household. LOL Everyone else is obnoxious. 
I'm just not too sure how Zeeshan and Romaisa will end up uniting here..their marriage would not be justified at all with Rabia and Zeeshan still being married. I hope Zeeshan doesn't give in just like that..that would not be fair to Rabia, who has been really nice to Romaisa. 

I'm really liking Zeeshan's character on the show as well. I can't decide if it's because it's actually well developed character or because every other character is so freakin' irritating that he appears to be much more likable. LOL

I see more chemistry between Rumaisa and Zeeshan already than I did with Rumaisa and Nabeel. LOL According to what we've seen this far, I don't think Zeeshan will give in easily. In the promo, they show him mocking even the elite and supposedly more educated society in Pakistan for engaging in such cruel and distasteful behavior of a marriage/nikah being nothing more than a signature on a piece of paper. My guess is that Hasan's motives and Rumi's Khala's motives will somehow convince Zeeshan in the end. 

Popo.

Go to top