Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 (Page 100)

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Oh I thought he stays married to her and thats why hes mean to Romaisa!

Anyways after watching episode 12 im confused at what happened at the end
The scene when Nabeel is talking to Romaisa on the phone and says he will bring a crystal ball so she can tell the future
and then suddenly they can't hear each other
and he calls her again and she can't hear him
and then she's locked in that room all ost and someone's calling her name and banging on the door
what was that?!

Plus there waone dialogue where his brother says For CHRIST'S sake :O If Umera has written that dialogue, I am disappointed.

I think it was just a build-up for Nabeel's death. I think when someone's calling her name..it's probably because she locked herself up or so after hearing about Nabeel's death and someone was trying to get her to open the door. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Popo.

Originally posted by starstruckk

Just to be clear guys, Zeeshan's current wife jis se nikkah hua hai her name is rabia, ad he will divorce her against his own will (she asks for it) before he marry's romaisa as per novel Smile

why does she ask for a divorce though? 

ok here's what happens... Wink

Nabeel's father wants the property to remain in the house so he forces zeeshan to marry her as zeeshan was closest to nabeel plus he is very sympathetic towards romaisa. He wanted zeeshan to give romaisa his name ad live with rabia or else he wud "AAQ or Disinherit" him from all the propertyErmm

zeeshan says he wud leave everything ad live with rabia separately. rabia won't agree she wants single zeeshan ad his property as well LOL or she gives the option that he should just divorce her, zeeshan tries to convince her  but she insist on divorce ad she gets it.
In return zeeshan gets romaisaa and his part in the property 

hmm interesting. I feel Umera probably has changed a few things here..I just hope it has been done the right way...because this whole thing where Zeeshan and Rabia are married, just seems weird. 

Popo.

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Oh I thought he stays married to her and thats why hes mean to Romaisa!

Anyways after watching episode 12 im confused at what happened at the end
The scene when Nabeel is talking to Romaisa on the phone and says he will bring a crystal ball so she can tell the future
and then suddenly they can't hear each other
and he calls her again and she can't hear him
and then she's locked in that room all ost and someone's calling her name and banging on the door
what was that?!

Plus there waone dialogue where his brother says For CHRIST'S sake :O If Umera has written that dialogue, I am disappointed.

I think it was just a build-up for Nabeel's death. I think when someone's calling her name..it's probably because she locked herself up or so after hearing about Nabeel's death and someone was trying to get her to open the door. 

I thought that too but hes not dead yet :S as in the precap for next episode, a few years after their marriage he is going again on another trip
Popo. Goldie
Popo.
Popo.

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

Just to be clear guys, Zeeshan's current wife jis se nikkah hua hai her name is rabia, ad he will divorce her against his own will (she asks for it) before he marry's romaisa as per novel Smile

Nabeel's father wants the property to remain in the house so he forces zeeshan to marry her as zeeshan was closest to nabeel plus he is very sympathetic towards romaisa. He wanted zeeshan to give romaisa his name ad live with rabia or else he wud "AAQ or Disinherit" him from all the propertyErmm

zeeshan says he wud leave everything ad live with rabia separately. rabia won't agree she wants single zeeshan ad his property as well LOL or she gives the option that he should just divorce her, zeeshan tries to convince her  but she insist on divorce ad she gets it.

Oh okayShocked

I liked rabia but she's shallow like everyone elseConfused

Yup for zeeshan she was supposed to be different bt sadly even she don't want zeeshan in her life without his "property"
Popo. Goldie
Popo.
Popo.

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged

hmm interesting. I feel Umera probably has changed a few things here..I just hope it has been done the right way...because this whole thing where Zeeshan and Rabia are married, just seems weird. 
Yaa maybe she"ll make some changes, I just hope they handle their marriage ad post marriage scenes properly . They have already ruined a quite many things from the novel till  now...

Edited by Popo. - 18 March 2014 at 4:59am
Popo. Goldie
Popo.
Popo.

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Romaisa's character was not at all like this in the novel either umera rewrote it (which is weird for me why would she ruin her own character Ermm) or its totally directors fault ( which I believe it is).
Romaisa was never dumb, ya she wasn't brave, she was immature, never stood up for herself but she was not dumb or blank all the tym. sanam j could have done more or less the same acting like she did in dil e muztar, as silla was also a bechari bt she was shown as a person who doesn't understand anything at all. Original Romaisa just couldn't change everthing that was happening around other than that she was just like any other normal girl.

Ps. That fish ad ball scene are definitely not in the novel LOL

Edited by Popo. - 18 March 2014 at 5:16am

starstruckk

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I am just wondering why have they shown rabia to be so good to Romaisa. As far as I remember it wasn't same in the novel. Because now when because of romaisa (in a way) rabia will get divorced it will look odd.

Also, I am wondering why did they change that part about nabeel not knowing about romaisa's pregnancy because as per novel nabeel already knew and he had already taken care of romaisa's hospital expenses and this is where the whole scene of nabeel's planning fit in that nabeel was a very astute planner, he used to think and plan ahead. But in the last episode that planning scene was out of the blue.

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 18 March 2014 at 6:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sania-Popo.

Jaan-Jee Senior Member
Jaan-Jee
Jaan-Jee

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 5:53am | IP Logged
After BM's launch on sunday HUM has increased marketing for MSKSH. Till yesterday I was getting MSKSH messages from HUM's facebook page. Otherwise before they only used to post MSKSH episodes on fridays.

Yesterday they posted "Aisi kia baat hai jo Zeeshan itna pareshan hai?" with the scene clipping when Zeeshan said to his father that I can not take over the business matters. The comments they got in reply were hilarious... the best was "mun hi aisa hai" and "Zeeshan Pareshaan" it even rhymes. LOL

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150380522689991

-Sania-

Go to top