Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Adeel and Mikaal are far, far better actors than Sanam Jung though. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstruckk

Adeel and Mikaal are far, far better actors than Sanam Jung though. 

Psht, Adeel isn't :P
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Psht, Adeel isn't :P

Sanam Jung isn't even one of the best in her own league of actresses, let alone male actors Hinna. ๐Ÿ˜† 

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstruckk

Sanam Jung isn't even one of the best in her own league of actresses, let alone male actors Hinna. ๐Ÿ˜† 

If you compare her to the other newcomers this year, she is so much better.

And Adeel has been there since a long time now, he still can't cry properly๐Ÿ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail

If you compare her to the other newcomers this year, she is so much better.

And Adeel has been there since a long time now, he still can't cry properly๐Ÿ˜†

which newcomers are you comparing Sanam Jung to? ๐Ÿ˜† Sanam Jung got a commercial break in the form of Dil e Muztar on Humtv..that's an opportunity many would not get. You notice more newcomers in such productions as opposed to others who come in not so commercial shows on ARY/GEO. She needs a lot of work on her voice modulation and dialogue delivery in general..if you compare her to the likes of Sanam B/Saba Qamar/Aamina Sheikh when they debuted there's such a huge difference. Also, Sanam Jung has done a few telefilms before DeM. 

And Adeel has improved his crying by notches in Shukk in my opinion. Adeel Hussain isn't a commercial face like Sanam J. is. I think he has done very well for himself to get where he is today..he's getting great work and he doesn't limit himself to certain production houses or directors or channels. Adeel is actually right up there in terms of leading male actors. His name pops up as the first few choices for every other show. I think that says a lot right there. 

MochaQueen thumbnail
What do you mean by commercial face?
I saw her for the first time in DeM and I loved her acting. ๐Ÿ˜› As for Adeel, I don't dislike him but I don't know why I don't get impressed by him. Even in Shukk, he is good but I didn't like him that muuch.๐Ÿค”
starstruckk thumbnail

What do you mean by commercial face?

I saw her for the first time in DeM and I loved her acting. ๐Ÿ˜› As for Adeel, I don't dislike him but I don't know why I don't get impressed by him. Even in Shukk, he is good but I didn't like him that muuch.๐Ÿค”

Commercial as in mainstream. The usual, conventional shows that sell on television. Momina Duraid can easily sell a show on Humtv as opposed to other producers. For now, Sanam Jung's resume is all lined up with Momina Duraid productions. Adeel on the other hand has worked with a lot of different production houses and has done unconventional stuff which typical, leading actors don't do and a lot of times get typecasted. 

starstruckk thumbnail
Not to mention..Sanam Jung was a popular VJ on Aagtv..that has only helped Sanam Jung garner the fandom she has in a short span of time. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Even Urwa was a VJ, I don't think that has anything to do with acting and Sanam is way better than her.
AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I also agree that Sanam Jung needs a lot of improvement. Even if I ignore her weight put on (which does not really go well with romaisa's character) her acting is quite wooden with forced expressions to look like a bechari. But even then muhabbat subh ka sitara hai managed to grab my attention. I like this drama as a whole and the feel over all. I am really looking forward to the scenes between Romaisa ad Nabeel and how they will manage Adeel's character during romaisa and nabeel's phase.