Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 - Page 16

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: starstruckk

Adeel and Sanam are more prominent on the poster..whereas Mikaal is faded away.

they probably did it deliberately keeping their roles in mind. 

Faded is the word.
Knowing the story and seeing this poster, it's what first came to my mind!
They have purposely faded Meekal's picture. Of course it's keeping the story/characters in mind =)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

of course the drama. πŸ˜†

Don't you think all the shows that have been mega popular over the past 2 yrs or so are those that have had Fawad? The other shows are not getting the same popularity. Fawad is awesome but so are many others. 

I want this show to do well for everyone..it has a lot of potential to begin with. I mean the cast is amazing, it's on Humtv..it's written by Umera..it'll be slated for a Friday or Sat spot most likely so hoping it does very well is not far fetched. 

Yeah but I also think thats because Fawad always get the ideal loverboy rolesπŸ˜† Whenever he does a different character, like Numm, it sucks.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Hinna, you know very well how much I love Mikaal..stop making it seem like I only support Adeel. πŸ˜†

Well, you see, with dramas it works like this. You are either in Team Meekal or Team Adeel, you can't take both!πŸ˜› Just kidding!πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Drama start nahi hua and Hinna already criticized so much 🀣
starstruckk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yeah but I also think thats because Fawad always get the ideal loverboy rolesπŸ˜† Whenever he does a different character, like Numm, it sucks.

speaking of loverboys, Mikaal has not done a loverboy in sooo long. This is perhaps a first in ages for him. πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Loverboy is why I'm excited.
Meekal hasn't done that stuff. Maybe he needs this role now. About time.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Well, you see, with dramas it works like this. You are either in Team Meekal or Team Adeel, you can't take both!πŸ˜› Just kidding!πŸ˜†

Im team Adeel πŸ˜›
starstruckk thumbnail

πŸ˜†

no really, I'm glad they're both in this show. It's a win-win situation for someone like me. πŸ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail
I know I keep comparing this to Bin Roye Ansoo, it's just that I don't want the same kind of ending here. That ending annoys me.😳 I'm not against Irtiza and Saba falling in love, since they get married. It's just the way he tells her that my soulmate was you all along. I find that so disrespectful to Saman. Why did he marry her then?! If this ending is along the same lines, I'm gonna go bang my head somewhere.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No please! Don't turn me off from this show too.

How can she forget her first husband?! That's so mean.😭 Nabeel, I feel for you bro!

Haha! Meine kia kiya! πŸ˜† Khudi poocha tha πŸ˜›

Spoiler: 

Array not forget, but she just considers those 4 months as a dream because it was like a knight in shinning armour came, swept her away and gave so much love that she couldn't believe that someone could love her so much. He gave her all the happiness in the world and then one day just vanished.

Nabeel was a dream for her, but his death woke her up and she was faced by the bitter reality. Zeeshan was the balance in her life, someone who was more close to reality.