Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 10 years ago
dont expect too much from it πŸ˜†

is it coming on Hum? Kankar wont end so soon so I wonder which show it will replace or maybe they will delay it and start it after Kankar
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ I think it'll be after Kankar. Filhal no more news on this na..
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

I read the novel/story long time ago and liked it. Think that that casting is good, I like Mikal and Adeel and think they will be great as Brothers:) From I've heard, Sanam is doing a good job in Dil-e-Muztar...so if she keeps it up then I think we will get an interesting show with fresh casting and new pairs.

The story is not anything extraordinary...and I think Umera will definately make big changes for drama adaption.

SPOILER

Don't want to give too many details away so just trying to give the main outline. Romisa, an orphan girl gets married to Nabeel who is from a rich family. His family never really accept her because of her poor background, but Nabeel supports her. Later tragedy strikes and Nabeel dies, leaving behind his wife and daughter. Nabeel's dad decides to get her married to Zeeshan (Nabeel's younger Brother). Zeeshan is already engaged but still the father forces them to marry. and he is not able to accept her as his wife. He leaves them behind when he goes to another city for job. Romisa is ill treated but still doesn't stand up for herself or her rights when she is treated like a servant. In the end Zeeshan realises everything that has been going on with the ill treatment and that the reason behind his father forcing the marriage was not that he cared about his bewa bahu or grandchild, but that he didn't want Romisa and her child to make property claim if they left the house. He confronts everyone and aceepts Romisa as his wife, but at the same time gets mad at her for have been so satti savitri without standing up for her rights.

This really sounds interesting, except, as someone mentioned, there arent really any nice scenes between zeeshan and romisa? :( i hope THAT gets changed!
So... Nabeels is a love marriage? Interesting, sounds a but like saaiqa... When he dies... And leaves a daughter n wife behind, the sasural doesnt like her... SAIQA! :P
But other thn that, now that i dont mind mikaal, and adeel hussain is awesome, SJ isnt bad either... Im hoping for this one to be a good one! 😊
Edited by serendipity. - 10 years ago
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Fari you have read the novel? Right. Could you pleasee send me the pdf link? I thought of borrow it from the library near my place but unfortunately they dont have it in store :| and the PDF i am tryin to download either have those big annoying watermarks or betongs to kitabghar and their print is such a pain to eye, sorry for that but seriously :(

And do you have pdf of amair Bail and iman ukers aur mohabbat? Library doesn't have theese one either :(

And what is 'koi baat hai teri baat mein' any kind og short stories? :O

And sorry for going off topic now but i really need something to read now.
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ You really are on a copy/paste spree, woman! πŸ˜†
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
How come I haven't see this before? Loving the cast, story sounds really interesting! I can imagine myself talking about this in a few days. πŸ˜† Thanks for the spoiler!
Cast is very impressive.. I hope it will good too! 
OnlyHope thumbnail
Iqra, I see us spamming here soon too πŸ˜†
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Iqra, I see us spamming here soon too πŸ˜†

Yeah, exactly. Just wait till the promos are out!! We'll be haunting this place. πŸ˜†Edited by --Iqra-- - 10 years ago
-Marie- thumbnail
Ahh i know the story lol N i M excited to see it on screen wid promising cast !! Can't wait <3