Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Deepali-

I would Like to watch  Meri Zaat Zarra-E-Benishan... Is it a good show๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yesss
better than Humsafar IMO
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't know where this thread is going so I'm not even sure if anyone is discussing the show anymore. But I shall rant anyway. ๐Ÿ˜†
Wasn't Zeeshan's marriage to Rumaisa just a formality on paper? Then why does Bushra come and tell Rumaisa that the MIL wants her to move into Zeeshan's room? That was such a W*F moment! It ruined the entire episode - what were they trying to show? ๐Ÿ˜• Couldn't she just say no or just stay in Nabeel's room? I thought there wasn't supposed to be any real relationship there anyway? Not only was it highly awkward to watch because it was so uncharacteristic of both characters - it made zero sense. 

And how much time has passed since Nabeel's death? Isn't the daughter too old according to the time frame they're trying to show? She looks two years old, which doesn't make sense. 
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anoshka-the-Gem

He's getting married. Again!?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I was hoping to watch some cute n awkward moments together๐Ÿ˜•

Cute moments? No, thank you! Doesn't he call her bhabhi up until the nikkah? So messed up!
MochaQueen thumbnail
The episode is so boring that im posting here while watching.
-Deepali- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yesss
better than Humsafar IMO

Then I really should watch it

Edited by -Deepali- - 10 years ago
khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
meray khwab mein kal rumaisa aii th and she was actually fighting with zeshan...seemed quite angry...do teen dino se mujhay hr drama ka khwab aa raha hai...prsoon bashar momin ka bh aya tha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: khisher

meray khwab mein kal rumaisa aii th and she was actually fighting with zeshan...seemed quite angry...do teen dino se mujhay hr drama ka khwab aa raha hai...prsoon bashar momin ka bh aya tha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ
chalo kisi ke sapne mein hi sahi rumaisa ke muh se aawaj to nikli..
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I don't know where this thread is going so I'm not even sure if anyone is discussing the show anymore. But I shall rant anyway. ๐Ÿ˜†

Wasn't Zeeshan's marriage to Rumaisa just a formality on paper? Then why does Bushra come and tell Rumaisa that the MIL wants her to move into Zeeshan's room? That was such a W*F moment! It ruined the entire episode - what were they trying to show? ๐Ÿ˜• Couldn't she just say no or just stay in Nabeel's room? I thought there wasn't supposed to be any real relationship there anyway? Not only was it highly awkward to watch because it was so uncharacteristic of both characters - it made zero sense. 

And how much time has passed since Nabeel's death? Isn't the daughter too old according to the time frame they're trying to show? She looks two years old, which doesn't make sense. 

@bold, neither i got that..
this drama is totally messed up r8 now..
MochaQueen thumbnail
I think this show should end in the next 2 episodes