Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

And my point is you can call this show whatever you like, you can criticize this show as much as you like but the fact is that people are still watching this show and commenting on it. Those people on Hum TV page that you mentioned must also be watching this show that is why they are able to comment and criticize the show. So this show must be offering something to the audience that is why they are watching it. I agree that the main attraction was nabeel's character before and Meekal did nabeel to perfection and this is what my problem with Adeel is. I am comparing Adeel with Meekal and they both should be compared because Adeel and Meekal are the main leads of the show.

Now you are saying that sanam jung is the issue, umera's script is the issue, director is the issue. Fine! but all these problems were with Meekal as well but he was able to still make people watch this show.  Adeel does not have that capability. As I mentioned I am losing interest in the show. Before I used to watch this show as soon as it aired. Now I watch this show when I have got nothing else to watch and heck I haven't even watched last week's episode completely. I am now only waiting  for maham to eneter. You can say that Adeel does not have many scenes but to be honest Adeel got fair share of screen space. He was with his father, he was with rabia, he was with hassan. Now take for example a scene. Nabeel had a scene with hassan where nabeel was jharofying hassan and now Zeeshan also had a scene with hassan where zeeshan was jharofying hassan. Which scene do you think is better? For me it is Meekal. I wanted to watch nabeel's scenes and not just his scenes with romaisa but each and every scene of his. This is not the case with zeeshan. In that hassan scene and in every other scene I seriously felt Adeel to be lacking in screen presence as well as in acting both. And IMO it is not script's fault. Zeeshan's character has become as beautiful as nabeel's especially after nabeel's death but adeel is unable to make people feel attached to zeeshan as much as meekal made people fall in love with nabeel. 

But I think it is a very long and futile discussion as we are discussing opinions over here. People can have different opinions. People can dislike things that others like and vice versa. I think I have expressed my opinion and provided my reasons. Nothing more to discuss.

I guess we can agree to disagree because you seem to have a problem with only Adeel and nothing else within this show. 
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

where are the ratings

I don't know about the exact TRPs, but ARY has been doing great lately...much better than Humtv. Shukk is a hit despite its nonsense.  Pyare Afzal too has been doing very well. 
AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstruckk

I guess we can agree to disagree because you seem to have a problem with only Adeel and nothing else within this show. 

I am sorry to say but that is a very lame statement and I can also give a lame statement like yours that you seem to have a problem with everything in this show from sanam jung to director to umera's script except Adeel (who is a problem as everybody knows he is a weak actor) but it is not a valid argument based on logic and rationality. Hence, yes agree to disagree.
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

I am sorry to say but that is a very lame statement and I can also give a lame statement like yours that you seem to have a problem with everything in this show from sanam jung to director to umera's script except Adeel (who is a problem as everybody knows he is a weak actor) but it is not a valid argument based on logic and rationality. Hence, yes agree to disagree.

you keep speaking about how "everyone" has a problem with Adeel yet I only see you complaining about him here. If you actually take a look at the posts around you..it's evident as to what people are complaining about.

And, no..if you read any of my previous posts, you'd know that I've appreciated many other actors in this show apart from Adeel. 
MochaQueen thumbnail

I don't know about the exact TRPs, but ARY has been doing great lately...much better than Humtv. Shukk is a hit despite its nonsense.  Pyare Afzal too has been doing very well. 

but how do you know?
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

but how do you know?

based off of whatever TRPs I've seen on various sites, Shukk is always above Subh Ka Sitara. How realistic are these TRPs, can't say exactly..but Shukk has definitely been a surprise hit for ARY, that goes without saying. There has always been  more talk about Shukk than Subh Ka Sitara..I'm not going by how substantial either one is..but it's quite evident that Shukk has had that masala/entertainment factor which has made people watch it at least in the beginning till some point in the show if not anymore. 

Subh Ka Sitara by no means is a Zindagi Gulzar Hai or even Kankar for that matter. As I've said, this doesn't even look like Umera's work to me. 

Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
I blame the director for this.
AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

you keep speaking about how "everyone" has a problem with Adeel yet I only see you complaining about him here. If you actually take a look at the posts around you..it's evident as to what people are complaining about.

And, no..if you read any of my previous posts, you'd know that I've appreciated many other actors in this show apart from Adeel. 

Xcuseme???? did you actually read my posts? When did I say that everyone has a problem with Adeel. Please do not utter such baseless statements.
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You guys fighting over Adeel? oooh!🤪
SRKluvver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.