roseybubbles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
:(:( Is he mean to her though? 
MochaQueen thumbnail
I doubt it.
Him being mean to her makes no sense :S
I think he will probably just avoid her or act like strangers.
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

I wish there was a better actor playing Zeshan than Adeel. Adeel was totally unable to portray that internal turmoil that Zeeshan is/was going through after Zeeshan's father asked him to marry romaisa. Adeel is not the kind of actor who can do emotional scenes really well and there is nothing in Zeeshan's character other than emotions.
The scene when Zeeshan's father asked him to marry romaisa, it was so poorly done. That utter shock, disgust, not able to believe expressions and emotionas were totally missing. It feels as if it is/was not a big deal and Zeeshan took it in a stride and according to him everything is/will be alright but it was not the case in the novel. Seriously losing interest in the show because of Adeel's acting. After nabeel the only thing worth in the novel was Zeeshan's internal struggle and Adeel is totally pathetic in portraying that. And I don't get it kai Adeel itnay jhatkay dai kay kiun bolta hai. His dialogue deleivery seems so forced as if he is trying too hard to act.

When you explained how he should feel then you made me think too..I think I wanted to see what's next so badly that I almost ignored Adeel's acting skills. Lately I've been seeing him in every second drama I'm getting confused with the characters and their emotions.i think they all should slow down a bit and that way us viewers will get a fresh view. I actually find him a good actor but I know where your coming from, after sukk, omg🤢

Also nabeel was such a good actor that others are looking not so great. 
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just want them to get married already!😳
MochaQueen thumbnail
Exacctly
Unnecessary dragging with family drama
starstruckk thumbnail
Adeel is perfect as Zeeshan. In a show where there are several problems, Adeel isn't one of them. 

Zeeshan's character hasn't had much scope post the whole drama with his marriage to Romaisa. I found Adeel to have been brilliant when his father confronted him about it in last week's episode. However, in yesterday's episode except for him trying to console Rabia and then threaten Hassan..Zeeshan had nothing else to offer. 

Out of the lot of 3 (Adeel, Mikaal and Sanam Jung) - Sanam Jung has been by far the weakest..needless to say her character makes you cringe even more. 
AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sanam Jung's character and acting is same throughout the show but people are still hooked on to this show. It is Adeel's presence and character that has changed after nabeel. Before nabeel was the main focus now it is Zeeshan and if people are losing interest in the show then that means there is some problem with the the main character. I personally feel Adeel was not impressive even before and he is still bad.

starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

Sanam Jung's character and acting is same throughout the show but people are still hooked on to this show. It is Adeel's presence and character that has changed after nabeel. Before nabeel was the main focus now it is Zeeshan and if people are losing interest in the show then that means there is some problem with the the main character. I personally feel Adeel was not impressive even before and he is still bad.

Hooked? this show has had average ratings throughout its entire course. Heck, Shukk has had better ratings than this which says so much.  Arguably one of Umera's weakest scripts ever. 

And, no one is complaining about Zeeshan..the only things I see people complaining about is Sanam Jung, her character, the pace of the show, poor direction and how this does not seem like Umera's script at all. As I said earlier, there are many problems with the show..Adeel and Mikaal are not one of them. The rest is your opinion and not the majority's. 

Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
When a show like Shukk beats a show written by Umera that says it all.

AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstruckk

Hooked? this show has had average ratings throughout its entire course. Heck, Shukk has had better ratings than this which says so much.  Arguably one of Umera's weakest scripts ever. 

And, no one is complaining about Zeeshan..the only things I see people complaining about is Sanam Jung, her character, the pace of the show, poor direction and how this does not seem like Umera's script at all. As I said earlier, there are many problems with the show..Adeel and Mikaal are not one of them. The rest is your opinion and not the majority's. 

People are watching this show and commenting on this thread as well that is known as "hooked" and I never said it is majority's opinion I did express my "own" opinion and I am included in "people" as well and I have been complaining about Zeeshan's character and Adeel's acting since the beginning like others are complaining about other things. You have re-joined this thread recently so you do not know.
Edited by PyarayAfzal - 10 years ago