Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 - Page 77

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Can someone tell me what happens to the douchebag Hassan in the novel? I really cannot stand that slimeball of a character. When will he get caught?! 😑

Hassan's role was not that elaborate in the novel. In fact if I remember correctly then Hassan was not even mentioned in the novel.
what a terrible drama...who cares about romaissa...the whole drama is so painfully slow and stupid. And the side characters...who the hell cares? I can only hope this drama won't run as long as kankar did...please let it have 20 episodes and get it finished. 
STUPID UTTER RIDICULOUS WORST DRAMA I HAVE EVER SEEN.
Originally posted by PyarayAfzal

There is a stark difference between how Zeeshan deals with things and how Nabeel used to do that. Zeeshan is very blunt and direct. It showed in the way he talked to romaisa's cousin. He didn't think for a second that it is romaisa's family and told romaisa's cousin that I will call police. Nabeel on the other hand was very diplomatic. The way he used to deal with Romaisa's and his own family is testament to that and I think this is why nabeel was better able to deal with both the families. Zeeshan also used to leave family matters for nabeel to deal with as we know in case of hassan. On the other hand I think it was Zeeshan's direct and to the point attitude that made him get away from his family's mahol at the first place and go into police. People who are that straight forward do not indulge in falsity and neither do they tolerate it from others.

Btw I saw more chemistry between Zeeshan and that cousin of Romaisa's than Zeeshan and Romaisa.

Nabeel's character for me was such a lovely character that even though he was shown only for a split second in that photo but it filled me with affection and adoration.

In my opinion, Sanam Jung neither had chemistry with Mikaal and now nor with Adeel.

I feel Adeel and Mikaal had more chemistry between each other in their scenes. 
I genuinely believe that Mikaal and Adeel have been the best parts about this show...and I say this without any biased. 
Apart from them, in the females..it's Mansha who played Alia. 

Originally posted by ILoveFERNANDO

what a terrible drama...who cares about romaissa...the whole drama is so painfully slow and stupid. And the side characters...who the hell cares? I can only hope this drama won't run as long as kankar did...please let it have 20 episodes and get it finished. 
STUPID UTTER RIDICULOUS WORST DRAMA I HAVE EVER SEEN.

I don't think many of us really care about Romaisa though. πŸ˜†

I think this show has 25 episodes. 
Originally posted by starstruckk

Interesting..so Romaisa was never stupid or portrayed as dumb...and why the hell did Umera include the fishes and the crystal ball? πŸ˜† That totally looked out of place. 

I think somewhere Sanam Jung's performance and then Umera rewriting bits of the story has ruined Romaisa's character. 

and why did she write the dialogue saying for Christ's sake?!
Originally posted by PyarayAfzal

Hassan's role was not that elaborate in the novel. In fact if I remember correctly then Hassan was not even mentioned in the novel.
haha..seriously??
in drama they hv given him more screenspace than zeeshan..πŸ˜†
Edited by DeadDevil - 10 years ago

Boring episode πŸ₯± just a waste of time πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Nabeel ke sath show ka charm bhi chala gaya πŸ˜” miss him badly 😭 

Originally posted by DeadDevil

haha..seriously??
in drama they hv given him more screenspace than zeeshan..πŸ˜†

Hassan 🀬  Angry
Originally posted by starstruckk

In my opinion, Sanam Jung neither had chemistry with Mikaal and now nor with Adeel.

I feel Adeel and Mikaal had more chemistry between each other in their scenes. 

Sorry I do not agree. I believe Sanam Jung and Meekal had great chemistry and this is the reason I got hooked to this drama.