Pakistani Serials

Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 - Page 75

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh I thought he stays married to her and thats why hes mean to Romaisa!

Anyways after watching episode 12 im confused at what happened at the end
The scene when Nabeel is talking to Romaisa on the phone and says he will bring a crystal ball so she can tell the future
and then suddenly they can't hear each other
and he calls her again and she can't hear him
and then she's locked in that room all ost and someone's calling her name and banging on the door
what was that?!

Plus there waone dialogue where his brother says For CHRIST'S sake :O If Umera has written that dialogue, I am disappointed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Hahaha. Yeah, the sitaray and fish scenes - and the magic 8 ball as I mentioned were a little odd for me. Was Nabeel talking to his wife or his daughter? I was a little confused. πŸ˜†

I won't completely discredit Umera Ahmed's depiction of the character, though. If Umera Ahmed wrote Rumaisa's character the way it is adapted on screen, I'm curious to see how Rumaisa's character develops. It is much easier to have an already developed character that is headstrong and knows who she is and what she wants and to depict the ordeal that she faces and how she overcomes that. It is, however, much more difficult to take an underdeveloped character that doesn't know who she is, or what she wants from life, and show how she develops into a strong character and faces the struggles that have come her way. I think if handled properly, Rumaisa's character can be one we come to like. As I said before, I think it's implied that Nabeel has changed Rumaisa in many ways, and I hope we'll see that soon. She is back to her old self right now, but I am hoping that soon she will snap out of it and stand up for herself. I hope it will be in order to protest her marriage to that scumbag Hassan - what a creep! 

In some ways, I think Rumaisa's character has to be naive and stupid, because that is why they showed that Nabeel fell for her. She was different. I think it's obvious there were a lot of smart girls that he could have married instead, but he fell for her simplicity, shall we call it? πŸ˜† I think that's kind of the point of the show. Otherwise, we'd be watching another Zindagi Gulzar Hai, right? Rich boy falls for poor girl with family drama. Or Kankar - rich boy falls for poor girl with bubbly personality minus the domestic violence issue. I guess Umera Ahmed went a different route this time, and we shall wait and see how it turns out. 

I love Mansha's character, and I'm really hoping we'll see more of her! She's hilarious. πŸ˜†

I will give you that - Adeel is a good looking guy! 

I feel the problem with Romaisa is that her character seems very unconvincing and unbelievable..moreover, I think NONE of us can relate to her character so we're all just too annoyed? πŸ˜† Considering it's a script by Umera..her female characters aren't like this at all..this character seems to filmy/fairy tale-ish? and I think the character just doesn't live up to Umera's benchmark. 
I think even Umera's headstrong female characters are pretty flawed, yet realistic and easy to relate to. Kashaf was one of her strongest, most independent female protagonists written by her, yet she still was struggling to find her way in this world. She struggled internally and by the end of the show,she progressed into this different person..one who became content with whatever life gave her, regardless..whereas this was not the case with Kashaf earlier. So, Umera does make even some of her strongest female characters go through this whole transition period etc..I just think this novel adaptation would've been better left for the books and not for our television screens. I believe this is one of Umera's earlier novels..and I think it kind of shows. Sometimes filmy stories can't be translated onto our screens with that same magic..and I think Subh Ka Sitara is one of those shows particularly because of Romaisa's character. If this was another writer, people like you and I may just have been okay with her character..but considering we're used to seeing Umera's characters being extraordinarily written..there's some disappoint? but yeah, lets see how Romaisa progresses with coming episodes..hopefully her character grows. 

LMAO and yes! you put it correctly..at times you couldn't figure out whether or not Nabeel was talking to his child or his wife. πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Oh I thought he stays married to her and thats why hes mean to Romaisa!

Anyways after watching episode 12 im confused at what happened at the end
The scene when Nabeel is talking to Romaisa on the phone and says he will bring a crystal ball so she can tell the future
and then suddenly they can't hear each other
and he calls her again and she can't hear him
and then she's locked in that room all ost and someone's calling her name and banging on the door
what was that?!

Plus there waone dialogue where his brother says For CHRIST'S sake :O If Umera has written that dialogue, I am disappointed.

I think it was just a build-up for Nabeel's death. I think when someone's calling her name..it's probably because she locked herself up or so after hearing about Nabeel's death and someone was trying to get her to open the door. 
starstruckk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Popo.

ok here's what happens... πŸ˜‰

Nabeel's father wants the property to remain in the house so he forces zeeshan to marry her as zeeshan was closest to nabeel plus he is very sympathetic towards romaisa. He wanted zeeshan to give romaisa his name ad live with rabia or else he wud "AAQ or Disinherit" him from all the propertyπŸ€”

zeeshan says he wud leave everything ad live with rabia separately. rabia won't agree she wants single zeeshan ad his property as well πŸ˜† or she gives the option that he should just divorce her, zeeshan tries to convince her  but she insist on divorce ad she gets it.
In return zeeshan gets romaisaa and his part in the property 

hmm interesting. I feel Umera probably has changed a few things here..I just hope it has been done the right way...because this whole thing where Zeeshan and Rabia are married, just seems weird. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starstruckk

I think it was just a build-up for Nabeel's death. I think when someone's calling her name..it's probably because she locked herself up or so after hearing about Nabeel's death and someone was trying to get her to open the door. 

I thought that too but hes not dead yet :S as in the precap for next episode, a few years after their marriage he is going again on another trip
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

Oh okay😲

I liked rabia but she's shallow like everyone elseπŸ˜•

Yup for zeeshan she was supposed to be different bt sadly even she don't want zeeshan in her life without his "property"
Popo. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starstruckk

hmm interesting. I feel Umera probably has changed a few things here..I just hope it has been done the right way...because this whole thing where Zeeshan and Rabia are married, just seems weird. 

Yaa maybe she"ll make some changes, I just hope they handle their marriage ad post marriage scenes properly . They have already ruined a quite many things from the novel till  now...
Edited by Popo. - 10 years ago
Popo. thumbnail
Romaisa's character was not at all like this in the novel either umera rewrote it (which is weird for me why would she ruin her own character πŸ€”) or its totally directors fault ( which I believe it is).
Romaisa was never dumb, ya she wasn't brave, she was immature, never stood up for herself but she was not dumb or blank all the tym. sanam j could have done more or less the same acting like she did in dil e muztar, as silla was also a bechari bt she was shown as a person who doesn't understand anything at all. Original Romaisa just couldn't change everthing that was happening around other than that she was just like any other normal girl.

Ps. That fish ad ball scene are definitely not in the novel πŸ˜†
Edited by Popo. - 10 years ago
AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am just wondering why have they shown rabia to be so good to Romaisa. As far as I remember it wasn't same in the novel. Because now when because of romaisa (in a way) rabia will get divorced it will look odd.

Also, I am wondering why did they change that part about nabeel not knowing about romaisa's pregnancy because as per novel nabeel already knew and he had already taken care of romaisa's hospital expenses and this is where the whole scene of nabeel's planning fit in that nabeel was a very astute planner, he used to think and plan ahead. But in the last episode that planning scene was out of the blue.
Edited by PyarayAfzal - 10 years ago
AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
After BM's launch on sunday HUM has increased marketing for MSKSH. Till yesterday I was getting MSKSH messages from HUM's facebook page. Otherwise before they only used to post MSKSH episodes on fridays.

Yesterday they posted "Aisi kia baat hai jo Zeeshan itna pareshan hai?" with the scene clipping when Zeeshan said to his father that I can not take over the business matters. The comments they got in reply were hilarious... the best was "mun hi aisa hai" and "Zeeshan Pareshaan" it even rhymes. πŸ˜†

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150380522689991