Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

Who is Hina?

I got her name wrong?😲😳 Heavenly bliss? Oh no! * feels like drowning*
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hassan. Seriously yaar.. I feel so sad to think how nabeel used to pamper and protect her and now she is completely vulnerable.And to think that she is nabeel's widow... she at least deserves some respect from the people jin ko kai paal hi nabeel raha tha.

I know . Imagine that. That Khala of hers! N her cousins ! And the mother really irritates me😑

Edited by Wicked-Anoshka - 10 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstruckk

by the way, are Zeeshan and that girl (forgot her character's name) engaged or have they had their nikah already? 

Her name is Rabia. And they did mention a few times in the beginning episodes that they have done Nikkah.
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

Where's Hina? I made birthday cards for her and posted them on her birthday thread! 😳 πŸ˜†

Don't laugh, just feelings ko samaj lo lol

I saw it!πŸ˜ƒ
AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

I got her name wrong?😲😳 Heavenly bliss? Oh no! * feels like drowning*

Heavenly Bliss is Hina πŸ˜² .. thats news for me.. I saw that thread and was wondering who is Hina. Ohh it was her birthday ... yaayyy .. Yippieee Budday Hinaaa!!! (Belated)πŸ₯³
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Heavenly Bliss is Hina πŸ˜² .. thats news for me.. I saw that thread and was wondering who is Hina. Ohh it was her birthday ... yaayyy .. Yippieee Budday Hinaaa!!! (Belated)πŸ₯³

Actually I spelt it wrong!😳 But I was forgivenπŸ˜†

It's Hinna.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Thank youuu! :D
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yup.. MSKSH is so slow, why nabeel is not dying, Meekal is over-weight, direction is not good, unnecessary scenes.. I was curious to know what would it be this week πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

You need to stop taking everything to heart. We all are watching the show, and if we're watching it, obviously there is something we like about the show. Discussions are meant to discuss both the positives and negatives of any topic, and it's fine if you disagree, but it's not necessary for you to mock other people's opinions. It's just a freakin' show at the end of the day.

And yes, Mikaal the actor has gained a significant amount of weight from previous years. And yes, it shows a lot in some scenes with various angles. And unless you are Mikaal himself or someone close to him, there's no need for you to be worried.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

I'm watching episode 10..and in the past few episodes..Mikaal has done exceptionally well. 

Honestly not liking Nabeel and Romaisa's relationship thus far. Nabeel can't share anything with her comfortably..and neither can Romaisa extract anything from him...Nabeel can't even share anything with her because she's just dumb. And, whenever he DOES ask her anything she either has a stupid reply or talks about sitaray.

Mikaal is a much, much better actor than Sanam Jung..and I can easily say I enjoy watching him at this point than Jung. Romaisa's character is easily the most annoying female character written by Umera..and I hardly find Umera's female protagonists annoying...either Umera got it wrong or Sanam Jung did.

Special mention to Adeel - he's doing great as well. He looks amazing. 

I really like(d) Nabeel, and I wish Rumi's character had shown more development, so we could have seen something more real between them. They are so different and lack that relationship that should exist in a marriage. Like you said, Nabeel couldn't, even if he wanted to, share anything with Rumi because she's too immature and naive to understand. The sitaray and fish were starting to piss me off, no lies there. πŸ˜†

And yes, Mikaal is spectacular! And I will repeat that Sanam Jung is mediocre at best, but some people have a tendency to go on a long rant every time that obvious fact is mentioned. πŸ˜† Umera Ahmed's female protagonists are generally very strong girls who know who they are, I feel like this is one of the few times that she has written about a girl who doesn't know who she is, doesn't know what she wants from life, and perhaps the show will be her journey as she discovers who she is - undoubtedly, Nabeel has changed her in many ways. I hope Rumi will learn to stand up for herself, first to her Khala and then to her in-laws. 

And when do you not think that Adeel looks amazing? Huh? :P 

πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

by the way, are Zeeshan and that girl (forgot her character's name) engaged or have they had their nikah already? 

I believe they mentioned that their nikah is done - I hope there's no second marriage crap on this show!