Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

why lol..what makes you say that? 

I'm on the 4th episode at the moment. Honestly, Mansha Pasha is the best performer thus far, in my opinion. 

I said that because the direction and editing is very bad. They waste too much time on the family crap๐Ÿคข
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I said that because the direction and editing is very bad. They waste too much time on the family crap๐Ÿคข

I actually enjoy the family parts..the ones which have Mansha in them ..because she's hilarious. ๐Ÿ˜†..and also because she's the best performer amongst the people playing Romaisa's family. 

Romaisa's character is wayyy too naive..she's kind of stupid to be honest. ๐Ÿ˜† Sanam Jung has improved from Dil e Muztar, but I honestly feel her acting is somewhat robotic here. She's not effortless and you can tell. Mikaal is alright..Adeel is fine too. The editing isn't really a problem for me...but yeah, so far there's more of Romaisa's family than anyone else. ๐Ÿ˜† 

I'm not going to make any conclusive comments on how I feel about the show overall because I've just started..and I know Umera's work has a steady pace and the episodes get better as the progress..so lets see. 
starstruckk thumbnail
I LOVE Mansha and Mikaal's scenes together..they're hilarious. ๐Ÿ˜†
Mikaal does an amazing job with his w-t-f expressions towards Mansha's character. I love Mikaal..โค๏ธ He's doing better with every episode I see him in. if only he shed all that weight he put on...because he's such a good looking guy. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Mansha hardly has any scenes after Romaisa's marriage. And personally I liked Sanam's acting better in DeM, because here she hardly does anything lol.
starstruckk thumbnail

Mansha hardly has any scenes after Romaisa's marriage. And personally I liked Sanam's acting better in DeM, because here she hardly does anything lol.

Mansha has hardly any scenes post their marriage? ughhh I love her! ๐Ÿ˜†

I can see what you mean about Sanam Jung. Her role required her to do more in DeM..but in terms of her growth as an actor..I think she is growing. 
starstruckk thumbnail
btw, Adeel makes a HOT cop.  He's doing good too. I love how they're showing both these brothers getting along.  
starstruckk thumbnail
In episode 6 when Nabeel goes to Romaisa's home after her aunt turned down the rishta - damnnn, Mikaal and his expressions at the door (when Sanam opens the door for him)... Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Yeah, his wife is annoying!

Adeel's wife? yeah she's crazy annoying. 
starstruckk thumbnail
Rumaisa's mom is crazyyy..she has zero manners. She's literally screaming when she talks. I love Mikaal's expressions while dealing with these greedy, obnoxious people. ๐Ÿ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
In episode 8...when Rumaisa and Nabeel get married..how does she go from a frightened not so talkative Rumaisa to a talkative, not so frightened Rumaisa in a matter of one scene? ๐Ÿ˜•
One second, she's sort of confused about marrying Nabeel and signing off her Nikah..and the very next Nabeel and her are talking about stars..and Rumaisa is talking so frankly...not too sure how a sudden, rapid change in personality came about.