Mohabbat Subah Ka Sitara Hai | Spoilers: Page 1-13 - Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Destiny1

Hello Everyone. sorry i'm not Pakistani and state the obvious i also don't know how to read and write the Pakistani Language. However, i saw this amazing drama  i believe you guys call it and it's name was mohabbat subha ka sitaare hai, sorry if my spelling is not great. And i was really interested knowing about the story and since i live here in Australia, i don't have time to watch the amazing drama, but i have found the novel online , however its in Urdu. Can anyone help me, i getting the english translated version of the novel, or if someone if can be REALLY helpful and help me translate it, i would be very GREAT FULL. 

here is the link to the website i found it on:
http://www.onlineurdunovels.com/read.php?no=66&page=1
 p.s my email is [email protected]
Thank you once again 😊

Every one is welcome here. Sorry I can't help you with the translation as am not that good with translations but where are you in Australia. Maybe I can help and narrate the story to you as am also in Australia. Do you understand urdu (Pakistan's language)?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hina-

OMG.

I NEVER KNEW I WOULD FALL THIS MUCH FOR NABEEEL.
I CANT WATCH THE EPISODE, I CANT SEE HIM DIE.

THIS IS SOME SERIOUS SHIT.

I HATE PLANES, I NEVER LIKED FLYING WITH AIR-PLANE.
I NEVER WILL, AND NOW AFTER THIS... NEVER.
*CRYING*

he died in a car accident...and its a fact, more people die while going to the airport then plane crash...so chill, dont give up on flying😆
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Wrong thread😆

Omg.😆 This is the funniest thing I read.ever! Lol😆
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
THERE IS A BIG CONFUSION? 😆
Hinna, rumi = rumaisa

Him = Nabeel
If you guys read both of my posts then you will know wha I am talking about.
Havent seen todays epi yet so dunno what would happen to rumaisa now :( thats why I said that I want him back.
Him, ref to nabeel.

OHHH, i read somewhere that he died in plane crash, pata nahi who is spredning such rumours 😡

I am already suffering from acrophobia :(
But, thanks for clearing out.
And i still hate traveling with plans, but unfortunately I travel by plane ALWAYS once in a year atleast.

And and Hinna waise hi mujhse jalti hai, isiliye she wrote wrong post Cause she wanted to create misunderstandings 😈 naamchoor kahin ki. 🤣

Edit*
OMG. About the road accident thingy, yest pakistani actress Sana khan died in a car accident. Inna lillahi wa innalillahi rajiyon. Thats so SAD :(Edited by -Hina- - 10 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Oops my bad, thought you were talking about Rumi the kid from Shukk 🤣
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

They are hate-able but I wonder why humna is behaving this way. I always thought humna to be shallow but not evil.

seriously yaar.. from the first episode they r talking about property only..
n rumi's khala.. she is such a wicked witch...
hated her so much..
n nabeel's mom.. i hated her dialogue..
i lost my son.. what has she lost??  
i rly don't understand this mentality of ladies..
once a girl lost her husband... no body really cares about her...

there was only one dialogue in whole episode which made me feel better..
when zeeshan said to his father that if he won't bring rumi back then i myself will go there n will bring her back...
at least one person has some sense in that family...
though it won't be easy for both of them.. but at this moment if zeeshan supports rumi.. that would be really appreciable.. i know they will get married.. bt it will take time.i m dying to see some zeeshan-rumi moments..

Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DeadDevil

seriously yaar.. from the first episode they r talking about property only..

n rumi's khala.. she is such a wicked witch...
hated her so much..
n nabeel's mom.. i hated her dialogue..
i lost my son.. what has she lost??  
i rly don't understand this mentality of ladies..
once a girl lost her husband... no body really cares about her...

there was only one dialogue in whole episode which made me feel better..
when zeeshan said to his father that if he won't bring rumi back then i myself will go there n will bring her back...
at least one person has some sense in that family...
though it won't be easy for both of them.. but at this moment if zeeshan supports rumi.. that would be really appreciable.. i know they will get married.. bt it will take time.i m dying to see some zeeshan-rumi moments..

Yup. Zeeshan is very supportive. Also I liked it when he said "romaisa nabeel ko kitni azeez thi" it shows how much he loved and cared for nabeel. I really like the way they have portrayed this bonding between nabeel and zeeshan, the only two sensible and sensitive people in the family.
It would be interesting to see how they will handle zeeshan and romaisa's relation now. Also, I am really waiting for maham and zeeshan's scenes. I hope they have dealt them well.
Originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

And so I watched the episode

So what say thee?
Edited by PyarayAfzal - 10 years ago
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

So what say thee?

I knew it would be painful and annoying with all the money talk going on but still watched and in a foul mood then and therefore, that comment😛😆
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nabeel's mom is so rude..how could she just kick out Romaisa like that?!?

and yea he calls her romi lol