Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

The girl playing Aaliya is a phenomenal actress. I absolutely love her character on the show! 

Yeah I love her versitality!
AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I will have to completely disagree with that statement - Sanam Jung has very poor dialogue delivery. Her bad acting is covered up by the fact that she's playing this soft-spoken, naive girl, so the combination of the character and her acting is working on the show. Sanam Saeed really used to have poor dialogue delivery, but she has really improved as an actress. I would not even place them in the same league! 

Well you can disagree it is your opinion and I respect that but personally I think your argument is not valid. First how come her acting is bad but still it is working? I do not buy the logic of the argument that ohh she is only playing this naive girl so that is why her acting is looking fine. I mean she IS acting and if she is able to portray a soft-spoken, naive girl then that means she is doing good. A naive girl's character requires the same level of talent as playing a strong opinionated woman. She is fulfilling  that requirement very well. At least she is that good that she made you change your mind. Before your opinion was "she does not have expressions" and now your opinion is that her acting is working on the show (this happened to me as well),so she must be good. Secondly I do agree that Sanam Saeed and Sanam Jung does not have any comparison. The number of shows that sanam saeed has done and still she is pathetic in her dialogue delivery and the number of shows sanam jung has done and she is convincingly good especially the way she delivers her dialogues, so yes sanam jung is waayyy better. The way she said "woh mujhey apna subah ka sitara kehtay thay", and "sab sitaray tou nahin toray bas aik tora hai" and " aap jaag rahay hain tou main kaisay so sakti hoon" and "main roti hoon" those delieveries had right amount of emotions. emphasis on right words, thehrao, correct pronunciation and that is why I remember them. And no it is not because I have just recently watched those episodes of MSKSH but it is because they were able to leave an impact on my mind. Unfortunately there are not many such scenes of sanam saeed I remember not even from her latest show currently being aired.
Edited by PyarayAfzal - 10 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I want to watch this show, because of Umera Ahmed's writing :D 
 how many episodes has it come so far ?
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

I want to watch this show, because of Umera Ahmed's writing :D 

how many episodes has it come so far ?

10 episodes.
MochaQueen thumbnail
This drama seems nothing like Umera's usual work :S or maybe its the director, she usually does bad direction in most of her dramas except 1 or 2 which ruins the whole story and I feel shes doing the same here.
I've seen 7 episodes and literally nothing interesting has happened except the rishta.
Found these pics. I think they have not been shared before!

In front of Meekal, Adeel's personality is nothing. How will I watch this show after him. Especially when Zeeshan's character is also not that likeable.

This one I saw before but sharing again. simply love Meekal's expressions in this!

MochaQueen thumbnail
Meekal would look better if he lost weight
IMO there is no problem with his weight in MSKSH. 35 saal kai "mard" ko jaisa lagna chhaiye he is looking like that. Also, personally I do not like guys to be preppy boys types, zanana types, mukhunchoo, ghonchoo types or choosay hue aam types, so yeah liking Meekal's look in MSKSH. But what I think Meekal can do is manage his weight i.e. build and tone his muscles at the right places but please no slim face. I think his face is fine.

Ohh and not related to weight but I loveee beard on Meekal, it adds to his overall masculinity.
MochaQueen thumbnail
I usually love beards but for some reason its not suiting him :S