India-Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

just cant stop loving this show

ParinConnects IF-Sizzlerz
ParinConnects
ParinConnects

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Dont know why but day by day i am getting addicted to this show.

Now here are the reasons of my addiction:- 

1. The concept of the show is quite different. Tongue
2. The lead couples even though new actors are quite promising ones Embarrassed
3. The start of the show just attracted me. Beautiful scenes of Kashmir. 
4. Really a strong star cast  especially the casting of the characters like Dr. Kaul, Mrs. Kaul (superb acting i would like to say), Raghu Day Dreaming and also of Antara. Day Dreaming
5. Every episode has something new to show. The story is not becoming a typecast. Tongue

Now these are my few reasons of addiction. Hope the cvs dont change this story according to trps. I know they tend to change but it should not change their basic idea of the story. At the end i personally just want RaNtara Embarrassed Embarrassed ...i want their love story to shown...please cvs dont separate this couple after making me drool over them. Cant bear separation in this serial atleast. Take your time to start their love story but later dont separate them Embarrassed Embarrassed 

Now i am done with my list...if you want you guys can state your addiction list too Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Suzich123MissAmnellsihuwadi..dollSugarDream-Rema--.serendipity.-_OrChiD_--Royal--

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
dont be addicted deer baby . its not good and cvs will separate them for sure and will reunite for sure so dont take tension about this .
cvs will ruin story for TRP and its for sure Ouch

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 26 June 2013 at 10:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Royal--

--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--
--Royal--

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
we r already addicted in the showDay Dreaming
--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--
--Royal--

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

dont be addicted deer baby . its not good and cvs will separate them for sure and will reunite for sure so dont take tension about this .

yes ...abhi s apane ko ready kar lo...separation to hogaAngry but i hope jayda lamba na hoBig smile

Smeera123

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

yes ...abhi s apane ko ready kar lo...separation to hogaAngry but i hope jayda lamba na hoBig smile

few directer never separate their couple but just create problem between them  and then start to solve that problem . and few cvs just separate couple and dont want to reunite their couple ever . and seems cvs have problem with their coupleOuch .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParinConnects--Royal--

tintin0602 IF-Sizzlerz
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
actually the concept attracted me... but i misunderstood one thing that i took Raghu as a terrorist who is now in mumbai planning something bad against the country and fallen for Antara.. 
but it turned out something else... which is also good.. no compliants..

--Royal--

--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--
--Royal--

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

few directer never separate their couple but just create problem between them  and then start to solve that problem . and few cvs just separate couple and dont want to reunite their couple ever . and seems cvs have problem with their coupleOuch .

true...just wait and watch ...becoz no choiceOuch

_OrChiD_

tintin0602 IF-Sizzlerz
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
saperation is the key to drag the show...lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Smeera123--Royal--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index