Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

India-Forums

Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

How can this happen...how funny it looks (Page 2)

beingloved Senior Member
beingloved
beingloved

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

For Sohum it was like 'yeah I am getting married to Bani'.
He did not even notice that Bani was wearing the Jaimala when she was speaking to him. He did not even ask for the JaiMala to take place between him n Bani n lastly he did not even see his bride's dupatta changed colour from red to green.
Really love is blindEmbarrassed. Sohum now pay for this.

Yeah... she was wearing the Jaimala. And he could have noticed Rajji's dress color also in Gurudwara.

He is so desperate and happy to get married that he doesn't seem to see anything at all..!!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you guys
I cant believe Soham didnt notice that Bani had a Jaimala around her when she spoke to him and Mami was upto her antics and I tell you that woman is more dangerous than she looks no wonder Mamaji is so scared of her!
But then again this is a serial and such things happen to add drama to the serial otherwise we wouldn't get our twists!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bani - Ishq Da Kalma Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index