SanLy should split the Pot!

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
So rumour is that not only Sandhya, but Emily will also be competing in the contest to cover Mohit's money mistake. πŸ˜†  So, I have a suggestion for the starstudents.  Bhabho will not root for either DIL...I don't THINK SO.  πŸ˜†  So, Y don't they ignore her and split the POT.  No no.  I don't mean Bhabho's lauta matkiwala pot... I mean the winning pot.  Sandhya needs it to cover the money Suraj is spending to make her well rounded and Emily to cover Mohit's mismanagement of funds.  Also, this way not only are all expenses covered, but Rati's get to keep their...sorry Bhabho's pot and split it too🀣🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitaloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
plz sandhya don't sacrifice your dreams  this time see how loving,caring and a supportive  husband sooraj you got only fortunate have such  kind of an opportunity to get a gem sooraj , he is striving for your dreams even against his mother so plzzz respect his efforts actually it is the sooraj you are there in the family bcoz he is your husband and you have the first duty towards ur hubby so plzzz do it for the sake of sooraj leave bhabho and all and fulfill ur and sooraj's dream