Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

About ankit

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fiza2010

fiza2010

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Hey guys anybody know what happand to ankit track he is leaving show or he is waiting for Chikki

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "About ankit" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neeru84

neeru84

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
hi i am new here
i think about da id raids i think in that ankit behind i have a strong  felling he do sumthing like that 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Posh610Raadhni

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I have the same feeling here ... it must be Ankit behind this just to get back at Aakshara as he thinks its Aakshara who had told the family about Chikki.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Posh610Ritu-

candyVirika

IF-Dazzler

candyVirika

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
no
 i think tht track is over :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
I also feel Ankit is behind this.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.