Emily participation- A different perspective

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

We all are thinking Emily participation will lead to Sandhya sacrifice. But when Babasa spoke yesterday another idea stuck me. You can call me crazy, but in a competition like this will DABH CVs take a cliche which all of us are expecting. Then no mazza right. So here is my take.

Yesterday Babasa was telling Sandhya will win not because she is just capable, but her husband has complete trust on her.
Can the CVs take Emily-Sandhya competition to such an extent the differentiation between Sandhya and Emily will be the difference between Sooraj and Mohit.
I mean some tie breaker where both are tensed and Sooraj gives some assurance to Sandhya to remain calm whereas Emily gets none and then Sandhya wins.
I mean they can stress this point right capabilites wise there is no difference between Sandhya and Emily( See Emily was a good student, Sandhya copied notes from her, so we cannot call her an idiot from an academic perspective) but whatever you do, in each and every one of your success your partner's support is of paramount importance.

Can we see such a possibility? what say. Just thought of taking a positive perspective.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Good take. Chechi one thing i would like to insist here. I do accept that sandy took notes of emily but before that she asked pappu🤣 This means she can take notes from anyone... I would call emily as an average student bcoz when the professor was giving away the marks saying that another person equaled Lakshman Emily & Sridhar chachu were ooking at each other in surprise. So it means apart from sandy none of them (incl emily) could match Lakshman in academics.

Another point i also accept GK is different than academics ... So emily might possess the talent but it is very doubtful... I don think she can match with sandy...But necessity is the mother of invention & it may drive emily towards this achievement too. Who knows
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good take  shruthi
but emily competing sandy till the last round would be injustice
emily is way behind sandy in studies
Mrs_Ojha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A good student doesn't become a beautician. You don't even need college for that. So I don't think that Emily can match Sandy at all. It will be ridiculous if she defeats Sandy.
Also, the academic level of the night college surely is not too high. And Sandy was a topper in her first college.
Edited by Mrs_Ojha - 10 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Idea is ridiculous I know. But DABH CVs can make Emily briallant. She might read some GK books and prepare hard. She will do anything for Mohit.😃😃
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
one thing irks
usually questions are asked from previous years as well
how will emily be able to come up with answers for those
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
An interesting take on things...😊
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice take Shruthi.
I am sure Sandhya will share all her notes with her. Ems has the laptop too :( But this is still way too unrealistic. I don't mind if they show Emily losing after a couple of rounds, But getting to the finals! 

I do hope Sandy wins the competition. She can give half the money to Emily if she is feeling generous. 
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I feel that Sandhya should win and Suraj will support her throughout and as for Emily she is behind in her studies and she will find it hard to compete.I thought that this competition is only for those who want to become an IPS Officer? 😕

The only reason Emily is doing it is I feel is to recover the money Mohit lost in the chit fund. Mohit will never help Emily. He is such an idiot.