India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Emily participation- A different perspective

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

We all are thinking Emily participation will lead to Sandhya sacrifice. But when Babasa spoke yesterday another idea stuck me. You can call me crazy, but in a competition like this will DABH CVs take a cliche which all of us are expecting. Then no mazza right. So here is my take.

Yesterday Babasa was telling Sandhya will win not because she is just capable, but her husband has complete trust on her.
Can the CVs take Emily-Sandhya competition to such an extent the differentiation between Sandhya and Emily will be the difference between Sooraj and Mohit.
I mean some tie breaker where both are tensed and Sooraj gives some assurance to Sandhya to remain calm whereas Emily gets none and then Sandhya wins.
I mean they can stress this point right capabilites wise there is no difference between Sandhya and Emily( See Emily was a good student, Sandhya copied notes from her, so we cannot call her an idiot from an academic perspective) but whatever you do, in each and every one of your success your partner's support is of paramount importance.

Can we see such a possibility? what say. Just thought of taking a positive perspective.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeArchana_dabhA-A-SRaadhnislodkagilaTacker_HoliccherrypansyFatima_Q.Ami.Ritu-dabh9Divz.AnjanaYYZthala

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
 Good take. Chechi one thing i would like to insist here. I do accept that sandy took notes of emily but before that she asked pappuROFL This means she can take notes from anyone... I would call emily as an average student bcoz when the professor was giving away the marks saying that another person equaled Lakshman Emily & Sridhar chachu were ooking at each other in surprise. So it means apart from sandy none of them (incl emily) could match Lakshman in academics.

Another point i also accept GK is different than academics ... So emily might possess the talent but it is very doubtful... I don think she can match with sandy...But necessity is the mother of invention & it may drive emily towards this achievement too. Who knows

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyelathadabh1A-A-SFatima_QRitu-shruthiravithala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
good take  shruthi
but emily competing sandy till the last round would be injustice
emily is way behind sandy in studies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeye

Mrs_Ojha Groupbie
Mrs_Ojha
Mrs_Ojha

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
A good student doesn't become a beautician. You don't even need college for that. So I don't think that Emily can match Sandy at all. It will be ridiculous if she defeats Sandy.
Also, the academic level of the night college surely is not too high. And Sandy was a topper in her first college.

Edited by Mrs_Ojha - 27 June 2013 at 1:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyethala

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Idea is ridiculous I know. But DABH CVs can make Emily briallant. She might read some GK books and prepare hard. She will do anything for Mohit.Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyethala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
one thing irks
usually questions are asked from previous years as well
how will emily be able to come up with answers for those

SonerMeye

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
An interesting take on things...Smile
Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Nice take Shruthi.
I am sure Sandhya will share all her notes with her. Ems has the laptop too :( But this is still way too unrealistic. I don't mind if they show Emily losing after a couple of rounds, But getting to the finals! D'oh

I do hope Sandy wins the competition. She can give half the money to Emily if she is feeling generous. 

slodkagila

Go to top